|2||25|More Friends

Third pov

"Um...Izu-niichan, why'd you call us here?" Shiyoko stood in 1-A dorms common room with the boys.

"Yeah..." Katashi yawned "and so early too..."

"Ah gomen ne! I didn't mean to wake you guys I just assumed you were all already awake! So I called you down here to-"

"Izuku!" Shiyoko yelled cutting him off "You're mumbling again. Get to the point Izu-niichan."

"Right! Well, I have a friend who visited me before the festival and he's still here. But he lives in the mountains, and he doesn't have any friends so I thought I could introduce you all to him so you guys can be his friends and he won't be so lonely anymore..." Izuku blushed realizing he ranted a bit.

"So in short you want us to meet your friend and be his friends so he won't be lonely?" Minato asked

"Hai." Izuku nodded.

"Why didn't you lead with that and save us the entire back story of how lonely he is! Where is he anyway!?" Katashi, ever the grump when tired, folded his arms and sulked about, looking for this...friend!

"Ah well you see...he's, he's not here yet..." Izuku gave a sheepish smile to the kids that stared blankly at him. Katashi lit his palms on fire.

"Let me burn him...just once..." he grumbled.

Water outted his flames and a tail wrapped around his waist bringing him back to where he stood before he subconsciously started walking towards the nervous broccoli of class 1-A.

"You can't."

"No matter how tempting." Samurai grumbled also tired. He may or may not have stayed up until three in the morning binging an anime.

Tell us when they get here ne?" Shiyoko yawned as she and the boys walked away, but not to their rooms. To the kitchen.

+_+ +_+ +_+

Kota stood in the 1-A dorms a bit nervous to see his hero again. He sent letters to him but since the training camp he has become nervous to see Izuku in person, even though this will be the second time.

"Ah, you're here!" Izuku came to greet him smiling as kindly as he had done back then this time a bit wider as they were friends now and a bit more familiar with each other.

"Mm." Kota nodded looking away, shyly.

"Ah, I got all your letters and I read all of them too. I'm really glad you see me that way." Izuku beamed making Kota turn red from embarrassment.

Why does he always mention the letters!?

"You dont have to tell everyone you know!" He huffed looking away from Izuku who only smiled.

"Right, before I forget. There's other kids here too!" Kota perked up at this information.

"Huh? More?"

"Mhm. Four of them. Three boys and one girl. They're all around your age except Shi-chan, I think she's younger than you but the boys are your age."

"Shi-chan?" Izuku smiled

"Would you like to meet them?" Before Kota could give an answer a scream sounded from in the kitchen. Izuku rushed towards the source along with a few others to see what the commotion was about. Kota followed behind curious as well.