|2||34| Threat

Third pov

Shiyoko sat in the teachers lounge with Minato whose tails she was wrapped around as well as his arms. After calling Katsuki she called her teacher who forced Aizawa to meet her instead. Finding the shaken girl on the floor was not what Aizawa expected and the box made his mood sour.

Who was ballsy enough to threaten his problem child? To threaten the child protected by the top 40 pro heroes of Japan? This person must have a death wish and when Katsuki entered the room that's exactly the expression he wore.

It was one to kill.

"She's with problem child 2." Katsuki instantly knew it was Minato.

He nodded and walked to where Aizawa had motioned. He briskly walked over to the two and towered  over them.

"Details now. Who sent it? Face, height! I want everything." He demanded but Shiyoko didn't answer.

"She hasn't spoken since sensei found her." Minato sighed. "The cameras though show an ordinary delivery guy and he was allowed in by an Ectoplasm clone because Mic sensei had ordered breakfast as well." Minato held tightly to Shiyoko who was obviously lost in thoughts.

"Hey...look at me." Katsuki demanded tone slightly softer. "You're not afraid of some dead rats are you?" He teased hoping for a reaction.

"No...it's not the rats."

"Then what is it?" He frowned.

"I'm scared that...that message wasn't just for me..." finally Shiyoko pulled back looking up at Katsuki.

"Hah?! Well it sure as hell can't be for me. Not unless they have a death-" Katsuki was cut off by his phone ringing.

Angrily he pulled it out of his pocket.

"What!?"

"Where's Shiyoko?!" Yoshito's frantic tone didn't go unnoticed.

"Right here dumbass where else would-"

"I got a death threat."

"Ha...?" Katsuki's tone darkened.

"Someone sent me a package. It was a doll soaked through with broken limbs and a recording. The recording was broken but I got the meaning."

"What was the meaning?"

"Listen for yourself..." shifting sounded and a broken glitchy voice of a doll sounded.

"S,Save - couldn't sav-e....her... both -Shi- won't - co-couldn't save...her... l,lose her yo-lost he-r...couldn't save - lost -ko- won't s,save her...lose her..."

That was all it was repeating. Katsuki was silent rage burning in him so much his phone screen cracked from how tight he was squeezing it. His eyes shook from rage the only thing keeping him from fully storming out the room was the fact that Minato had heard and understood the message as well.

"Who was it?"

"Normal delivery guy. I suspect he didn't know what he was delivering. Where is she?"

"She's wrapped up with the fox's tail. Let me finish up here and I'll meet you at the hospital. "

"Hai. Kiss her for me."

"Ha no!" Then he hung up.

"Don't you dare repeat what you heard." Red met red as Minato was pissed too  "We'll deal with it so calm your shit or leave until you do. I need you level headed for you to keep watch over her dumb fox!" Katsuki flicked the pre-teen on his forehead.

"Gomen..." Minato blinked calming himself down.

"Good. Keep all senses tuned into her all day got it?!" Minato nodded "Now you. You're a Bakugou. You've been through shit more than any of us in this room has. Fuck whoever thought they can give this to you as a joke. I'll kick there ass!" Katsuki kneeled down "You've grown. You're even stronger than you were then. Whoever this was is a joke and a fucking pussy for sending that shit to you. Don't let them see they've scared you. My Aoimoku fears no bitch."

Shiyoko smiled at Katsuki's way of comforting her while all the teachers in the room shook their heads. They really should be used to it but honestly...all they could do was sigh.

"Hai...you be safe too."

"Whatever Aoimoku. I'm the no.2 hero. Whoever fucks with me has balls." He grinned planting a kiss on her temple "Call me by lunchtime or I'll call you. I want pictures and all the information about that shit you got. I'm gonna see Aoikami now." Shiyoko nodded.

"Keep her on campus and never by herself. " He whispered eyes on the only one who could hear him.

Minato nodded watching Katsuki leave. He looked to Aizawa who motioned that they could leave.

"Let's head back. I'm sure the others are worried about you too." Minato stood. Shiyoko nodded about to stand when Minato picked her up and walked out the room.

"That's adorable!" Mic yelled behind the two making the fox flinch slightly. Shiyoko giggled softly, patting on top his head to make him feel better.

They walked in silence for a minute before Minato sighed. He held Shiyoko tighter the doll's broken recorded voice bothering him more than be wants to admit. But holding Shiyoko in his arms reassured him that this time. Whoever thought they could harm her, has to go through him first.

"Are you feeling better now?" He looked at Shiyoko as he had pulled back from the hug to look into her eyes.

"Not really. If that message was really a sick joke I'd be so pissed." Her eyes narrowed before going downcast "But I... I just can't help but feel like it's a warning... a threat but not towards me..." she sighed setting her face back down on his shoulder.

"Then who?" Minato frowned.

"For Yokai and Bakuchiku. I'm just involved in it. It's like.. like..."

"They're trying to use you as a means  to get to them..." he huffed not liking the sound of that either.

"Hai.." Shiyoko nodded. If that is the case then she'd rather the threat be on her and not her anikis.

"Then they're going to have to try harder. Cause to get to you. They have to get through me." Minato snarled looking off at the trees as they walked back to the dorms.

Shiyoko smiled hearing that made her feel better.