Info

Name: {then} Morizukani Yoshito
              {Now} Bakugou Yoshito.

Age: 17

DoB: September 15th

Looks: Yoshito has blue hair that is a reflection of Shiyoko's. Where hers is like the sea his is the sky. He has light blue eyes but it is a bit darker than Shiyoko's (Hakusho exact eye colour). His hair also touches the ground. He can cut and grow it at any given moment. Currently has them at shoulder length.

Family: Biological- Yukino {mother; dead} Inoka {older twin sister; dead} Shiyoko {baby sister; alive} Hakumana { uncle; dead} Hakusho {shit father; disowned}
                Adopted- Mitsuki {mother; alive} Masaru { father; alive} Katsuki {younger brother; alive}

Quirk: Water mass- He can absorb any and all water around him within a 20 miles radius. All water. Water from within a person, from the air from the ground. Yoshito can manipulate the water in a person to do lots of things from controlling them, to changing a blood cell, to drowning them from the inside, which he hates. He can manipulate his own body turning it to water as well allowing him to enter either liquid or solid states. Making him the perfect offense as attacks will not harm him but he can harm others. Ice is also at his disposal.

Drawbacks: Massive dehydration. If he over uses his quirk, like a dehydrated flower he will 'wither' away. He ends up looking like nothing but skin and bones to the point he looks like a 145 year old man. He only looks this way, his hits still pack a punch. To go back to normal he has to drink 3 gallons of water and a juice (he just likes juice so that's more of a habit than a necessity)

Likes: Juice, soba ( both hot and cold), forming shapes in water for the girls, the sky, swimming,  reading, proving Katsuki wrong, learning to cook.

Dislikes: Hakusho. Seeing the girls sad, feeling useless/ helpless, Katsuki's yelling, spicy foods, Mineta being stupid and a pervert, having short hair, anyone touching his neck, being compared to Hakusho. Chisaki. Cramped spaces, crowds, too much people approaching him, the hospital, needles, doctors, nurses (has zero trust for them).

Personality: Straight forward, kind, patient, has no filter, smart but confused easily. Can argue strongly for what he believes is right, even if everyone else doesn't. Dangerous when switch is flipped. He gains a one track mind. Find Shiyoko, protect her. Get rid of threat. This pertains to Eri too. (Develops into one for Katsuki too)

Background: After the loss of his older sister Inoka Yoshito went from a bubbly energetic boy to a reserved and quiet one. He stayed silent for a lot of things and endured everything he was put through by himself. Through this he was always one to say what was on his mind or how he felt, he kept that trait and as his emotions dulled he kept sounding heartless or sarcastic to others. He didn't care how they felt. When Shiyoko was born he saw this as if was Inoka telling him he had a second chance, a chance to protect someone unlike he had the first time.

When he was put to sleep he could still vaguely hear the things Hakusho did to Shiyoko and it frustrated him with how powerless he was, hence when he was set free he trained passed his limits every single time. Even when he threw up or passed out he'd only rest for a few minutes then get back to work once he was sure it wouldn't happen again. When he saw Shiyoko again after three years, that was the first time since Inoka that he really and truly cried. As he was unable to defeat Overhaul and his shit father Yoshito continued his training despite everything being against him. He plotted to map out the base and get the girls out of there once he saw the chance. He was willing to fly them to the Caribbean if it allowed them freedom.

When heroes came and saved them it was two days earlier than his set plan, which he was grateful for. He assumed he'd be on his own with visiting rights for Shiyoko after that in which he was fine with as long as he got to see her, Mitsuki adopting him was not what he expected at all, none the less he was happy. His back up plan was to leave Japan with Shiyoko and Eri if they hadn't come.

Extra: Katsuki refuses to call him his older brother claiming he was the first child so he is actually the oldest. The two are complete opposites and argue all the time, but that's just their brother relationship. There is one thing they wholeheartedly agree on though, and that is the fact that Shiyoko comes first and foremost all the time. For this reason, the two will share the same wavelength and become an unstoppable force of sheer anger and protectiveness which is nearly impossible to tame unless Shiyoko stops them from annihilating whoever was unlucky to receive both of their wraths.
             Currently, he wants to beat respect for women into Mineta. Izuku, Katsuki, Tsuyu, Iida, Kirishima and Mina are the only ones he allows to stop him from going too overboard with his 'teachings'. Despite this he doesn't hate the boy, only thinks he needs to have some respect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo! So before my internet leaves again I'm going to say a very late Merry Christmaasssss!!!

oK! See you next chapter!