|2||19| A little closer

Don't you guys like me? Two chapters in one day!

I'm on a roll! It won't last tho sooo...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has THE Best! Day,  week, month, year ever!!!!

+_+ +_+ +_+

Third pov

"It's time for the school culture festival." Aizawa announced and the entire of class 1-A cheered. Minus those who don't usually cheer, and Yoshito who looked dead tired.

He listened not that he fully understood. Yoshito knew what school festivals were he heard of them all the time as a kid but he never saw nor participated in one. So he stayed silent as his teacher and classmates went back and forth on the matter before Iida took over.

"First of all if anyone has a suggestion raise your hand!" Iida announced and was immediately assaulted by screams of

"ME! ME!! MEE!!!" Yoshito flinched at the noise that jolted him fully awake. Sighing he sat up planning to ignore the others suggestions so he could think of something when he heard one that got him moving instantly.

"BOOBS-" Before Tsuyu could tie Mineta up Yoshito was already gripping the tiny boy by his head glaring down at him.

"What have I told you?"

"GOMEN! GOMEN! GOMENNN!!" Mineta moved frantically trying to pry the obviously stronger boy off of him.

As everyone kept going on about their ideas Iida and Yaomomo wrote it out on the board. Still, trying to choose one became a hassle. Seeing the options on the board Yoshito's eyes landed on one he thought my be a good idea.

"I second the vote for the show. We could probably do a musical in it with dance or something..."

"Oh! That does sound cool!"

"Mm..yep! And I get to dance!!"

The bell rang signalling the end of homeroom. Aizawa stood up already out of his sleeping bag and leaving the class.

"That was counter productive. You have until tomorrow morning to choose. If not this will end up being a public lecture." He glared at his students dampening the mood instantly at the thought of his idea.

+_+ +_+ +_+

Yawning, Yoshito stood in the kitchen listening to his classmates. He exited the kitchen a cup of tea in hand.

"If you all have come to a decision. Let me know. If we are indeed doing Todoroki-kun's idea I have a way we can make it more interesting. For now, I'm exhausted. Good night."

"Bye Yoshi-kun!!" The girls waved him off with the boys nodding.

"We'll give you an update in the morning Bakugou-kun!" Iida announced. Yoshito stopped in front of the elevator clicking the button. Then he turned around glaring at one person and one alone.

"Behave." Mineta shivered. Although his back was turned he knew the gaze was on him.

Seeing that Mineta got his message he left heading up to his room. When he entered he found Katsuki already in bed staring at the ceiling.

"Are you not going to help?"

"Are you!?"

"I am. I need them to make their decisions first though. I've never been to one of these." Yoshtio sat on his bed sipping his tea as Katsuki sat up to face him.