|2||14| I'm real

Third pov

Shiyoko was doing her best to stay still as the nurse checked on her. Beside her was Aizawa, Mirio, and Yoshito. The two had to come and make sure Yoshito didn't try to kill the nurse again, his switch flipped in the weirdest of moments. Like this morning when he woke up to a nurse checking on him and he was about ready to destroy the place.

Luckily for her, Aizawa was passing by and had deactivated the boy's quirk right on time. Both parties apologized. Shiyoko on the other hand actually managed to flood her nurse right down the hall. She did not apologize, claiming the nurse had evil written all over her face. Yoshito apologized for her claiming she had awoken to a nightmare and that was her usual reaction.

He only half lied.

Now that all that drama subsided Aizawa could tell them what they really wanted to know. They stared intensely at him waiting for him to look over so they can ask about Eri. Said man sighed feeling their gazes burning through him.

"Eri is fine. She's still asleep but her fever has gone down some. She might wake up later this week or next week. No, you still can't visit her yet as she's in isolation." They sighed relaxing a bit at some kind of news about Eri.

"Sensei, I can heal her you know... Please let me see her!" Shiyoko pleaded, frowning as she waited for an answer. Aizawa contemplated it but sighed afterward.

"Let her heal on her own a bit more first. I'll think more on it later, you and I have someplace to be." He gave Shiyoko a pointed look telling her not to argue. She nodded.

"Where are we going sensei?" Aizawa turned to leave the room.

"To give someone their sanity back." His answer confused the, now, two Bakugou siblings in the room.

"What does that mean?" Yoshito questioned.

"I have no idea!" Mirio smiled laughing a bit nervously.

"Don't ask nii-san, he's always so vague..." Shiyoko grumbled sliding off the bed to go and get ready.

+_+ +_+ +_+

"Where are we?" Shiyoko asked as she and Aizawa stood outside

"You'll see." He answered ringing the doorbell.

"Coming!" Footsteps pounded and the door opened slightly to reveal a woman with long red hair. "Hai~? How can I help you?" She smiled but didn't bother with opening the door futher.

"Is your father home?" She frowned.

"Who's asking?" Aizawa stepped aside to reveal Shiyoko. Her eyes looked down and she gasped.

"You're-!" The door slammed shut and the locks sounded before the door was flung open again with such force the wood cracked a bit. "Come in please!"

"Takara, who's at the door!?" She didn't answer

"Takumi, where's tou-san!?"

"In the back!! Why-?!" A man looking like a boy version of her with black hair appeared. Upon seeing the two he choked on the food in his mouth falling back the way he came.

"Is he..?" Shiyoko pointed just to have Takara grab her hand and pull her along.

"Ignore him, he's dramatic!" She rushed out practically dragging the small child behind her to the backyard. Shiyoko was about ready to use her quirk when Aizawa placed his hand on her shoulders. A silent reminder that he was right there behind her and she was safe. It calmed her down some but she was still tense at the older woman holding her hand.