{50} Don't...

So...this is basically the last chapter of the book (the first one anyway). Ready for the end?

°^° °^° °^°

Third pov

Shiyoko woke up Monday morning at nine. She wanted to tell Katsuki bye since she wasn't going to go summer training camp with him. Last night had once again ended in a fight and Katsuki told her he was no longer her brother. Just thinking about it caused a frown to appear on her face.

°^°

"For fucks sake would you leave me alone!?"

"No! We have to talk about this, nii-chan! You can't avoid me forever!"

"I can if I fucking want to! And I'm not your brother!"

"What...why...why do you keep saying that?"

"Isn't it obvious!? Your brother is out there waiting for you and you're just following me around like a lost fucking puppy that I gave treats to! He wants you and I don't so why don't you go back to him, huh?!"

"Nii-chan!"

"Get it through your head that I'm not your fucking brother!!" 

"That's not fair! Just because I might have another brother out there doesn't mean I'll leave you behind Katsuki! You've always been there for me and it doesn't matter what you say! You are my brother!!" Katsuki stood his back facing Shiyoko, he bit his lip a mental debate happening in his mind before he just sighed.

"Not anymore..." Shiyoko remained in the living room standing frozen to her spot as Katsuki walked up to his room closing and locking his door.

Neither knew of the pain the other felt. Just that they themselves felt pain.

"Fuck..." Katsuki buried his head in his pillow groaning.

Mitsuki had come home a bit later, only to find Shiyoko staring dully at the blank tv. When she asked what was wrong all Shiyoko did was hug her until she fell asleep. That was the second night she spent sleeping with Mitsuki.

°^°

Shiyoko shook her head dashing out her parents room to Katsuki's. She found his bedroom door open and no Katsuki, so she rushed downstairs stopping at the kitchen where Mitsuki stood drinking a hot cup of tea.

"Okaa-san! Where's onii-chan? He didn't leave already did he?" She frowned.

"Yeah. The brat left in a pissy mood this morning. He didn't even eat breakfast. I don't get what's the rush." He rolled her eyes.

"Oh..." Shiyoko sighed sitting herself at the table as she ate the omelet that was supposed to be Katsuki's own. Mitsuki watched her movements before she sat facing her on the table.

"You two fought again last night didn't you?" Shiyoko looked away.

"No..." This earned her a slap on her head

"Don't lie! No one just sits and stares blankly at a television unless they're upset!!"

"Ite...sorry..."