|2||40| Finish him|

I took FOREVER! To finish this, deleted it over five times and still! I feel as if I underwrote this chapter... 

Sigh, but alas this book has to come to an end. It needs to. At least the events did lead up to where I saw the fight starting. To all that stayed for everything,

THANK YOU!!!!

+_+ +_+ +_+

Third pov

Screams rang out as Yoshito's hospital shook with explosions. Some managed to escape barely making it out as glass, dirt and parts of the building collapsed on itself. Families inside the hospital screamed out in fear and worry not only for themselves but for their family that was hospitalized themselves.

Luckily for some Yoshito placed a rule on his hospital grounds. Quirks were allowed to be used to restrain people or as self defense for both staff and visiting personnel. Also lucky for some that Yoshito was smart to have security guards with earth based quirks that acted the moment the explosions rang out managing to keep their side of the building as upright as they can for people to quickly rush out.

On the sides of the building that fell apart some managed to avoid getting crushed as others were strong enough to lift and hold the ceiling from crushing them. In a special section of the hospital where bigger than average patients and families were they made it out the collapse faster and easier than normal people would.

On the side of them where the children that they could easily get to. Which they began working on the moment most of them were out, and as requested by pro heroes already on sight.

"We need some muscles over here! There's six of them trapped down here and two are unconscious!!" A pro hero yelled out while doing his best to move the rocks.

Multiple arms joined to assist him and even more was added from that same person. Baffled the hero looked to his side to find the no.8 hero, Tentacole.

"Oh!" Said hero looked down at the shocked man and gave a smile from under his mask.

"I was nearby." Was all he said before he refocused on his task and finally got the large rock off the kids. With even more arms sprouting from the ones holding the rock he picked up each kid gently and placed them behind him before he set the rock back in its place.

"Are you kids okay?! Can you move? Where hurts?!" The hero spouted multiple questions to the dirt covered and obviously frightened kids. Tentacole place a hand on his shoulder and lowered himself down.

"It's alright now...you're out of the dark scary place. Does anywhere hurt?" The kids sniffles but all their answers were no. "Good that's good. Now you're going to follow him to the others okay? He's going to get you guys all cleaned up, and he'll help your friends too, okay?" They nodded.

"Hai." Tentacole nodded back at the hero and they separated.

He turned to see who else needed his assistance on his side when the building shook with a familiar explosion ringing through it. People ducked in fright thinking the building was about to fall but instead they were greeted by tons of water flooding out of an entire section of the hospital that had been crushed. And the first one out of the water was

"You bastard!!!" The no. 2 hero "The fuck do you think you're doing blowing up buildings HAH?! If you wanna fight me come ad fight me like a man! Or are you too cowered to do it?!" Picking a fight as usually as he grinned maliciously.

It took a moment but everyone noted that the large water flooding out of the hospital wasn't running down the street like it should be. Rather, it was flowing in a snake like manner around the area, spinning into each other, and then it began to glow. Most of the hospital staff understood immediately what was happening.