Scooby Screwed (chap 75)

Pitch's POV

I can't deal with this anymore. I don't want him involved. He wasn't part of the plan. Jack.

I need to avenge her. I need to kill the Snow Queen.

A cold hand rested on my shoulder. Though it was freezing, I felt a sense of reassurance.

"Brother, please. Think this over"

I turned to face my sibling

"You don't understand Manny! She stood there and watched. She did nothing"

He sighed sadly.

"Maybe you should try to leave the past behind-"

"Her father murdered the love of my life. My future is gone. I have nothing more than a goal. And it is to get revenge"

My white haired brother sighed again at my actions.

He's getting pretty good at that

"This is not the solution" He placed his hand on my back and embraced me.

"I'm sorry brother. For all the damage I've caused. But this is the only way we can both rest in peace. My humanity is slipping away. But so is hers"

Jack's POV

"Why don't we just go home for a bit. Just a little break. Anna must be worried sick" I tried to convince her.

Honestly I'm just tired and really hungry.

I just want a few seconds to lie down and do absolutely nothing. Maybe a chance to try and forget everything that's been happening. And I haven't been to school in a while.

Elsa keeps acting weird. I don't think it'll be a full moon any time soon, so that can't be it.

So far she's had small laughing fits. Though she immediately covers her mouth and shakes her head after. Sometimes she stops completely and just stares ahead.

Now is one of the few times where she's acting more normal than usual.

It's been just the two of us for a while.

"Fine. Only because Anna's probably out there somewhere looking for me"

Elsa answered me.

I wasn't actually expecting
a response. But this is good. This is good.

I'm glad that weird creepy vision stuff hasn't happened again.

Then something flashed past me

Elsa's POV

"ELSA!"

Something ran towards me and tackles me into a hug.

"Mark?"

I looked up to see his face.

I've never seen him this scared before. Dried tear stains were on his face. I don't think I've ever seen him like this.

He continued to clutch at my shirt. His hands shaking.

"We have to go Els"

Mark started to tug at my wrist.

"Mark just calm down and tell me what's wrong"

Then suddenly, a laugh began to echo through the halls of the alleyway.

Marks eyes became more panicked.

"There's no we can beat her. We have to run."

Then I heard the sound of a metallic scrape.