Risk (chap 16)

Elsa's POV

Why did Jack have to come and make this so awkward!?

My stomach kept being really weird! like millions of butterflies were fluttering inside of it!

It felt weird as heck!

"Hey Elsa, what happened back there with Bunny" Jack said

I put a finger over my lips and shushed him. I was not in the mood to get scolded by a teacher.

"Hey Elsa. Hey Elsa. Hey. Hey Elsa" Jack said repeatedly while poking me.

"Will you shut up already I'm trying to listen" I whispered to him.

"Miss Winters and Mr.Frost. Is there a reason for you interrupting my class" Mrs. Marigold asked

"I was just asking Elsa if I could look at her notes later, since I lost my pencil" Jack said

"Alright then, I'll let you go this time Mr.Frost, but don't let me catch you flirting in class again"

FLIRTING!?

Jack was pretty much doing the complete opposite of flirting!

"Yes ma'am" Jack said.

I ignored Jack's annoying pokes and tried to listen to Mrs.Marigold

"We will be performing a custom play, made by me.

It's the story of little red riding hood, BUT with a twist.

I've already chosen the participants for the play, so an audition will not be held.

I will inform those who will participate in the play personally" Mrs.Marigold said while she passed a script to each student.

I put mine in my bag. I'll just look at it when I get home.

While I was putting it in my bag, I noticed I had one more paper.

I looked around, the majority of students only had one paper.

I began to read it

Elsa Winters, you will play Little Red Riding Hood in this school play

Great. Just great.

Why is this happening to me.

Jack waved a paper in my face

"Look Elsa! I'm playing the Big Bad Wolf" he said while continuously poking my arm.

He suddenly snatched my paper out of my hands.

"Well lookie here, it's little red riding hood" he smirked.

"Give it back!" I said while I snatched the paper out of his hand.

*Bell Rings*

"I'll see you tomorrow class, don't forget to read the script!" Mrs.Marigold yelled.

I walked out as quickly as I could so I could get away from Jack.

It didn't feel like he was being a bully, but like he just being plain annoying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent the rest of my day just taking notes, I tried to spend a bit longer in any of the classes that I didn't have with Jack.

But he just popped up wherever I went.

He was either in my classes, or waiting to annoy me outside of my classes.

He never gives up does he?

Finally, the last bell rung.

I sneaked out the other exit in the class so that Jack couldn't follow me and I began to walk into the alleyway in the side of our school when I was pinned to the wall. Again.

And just like before, it was Pitch Black.

Except this time he pinned my legs against the wall, and, like before, held me up by my neck.

I struggled and squirmed to get out of his grip, but he would just squeeze tighter.

The out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jack. He ran back into the school and came out with a glass vase.

I shook my head furiously, trying my best to warn him, but he's just too stubborn!

Jack's POV

I began to sneak closer to Pitch while Elsa kept shaking her head at me.

I didn't know what she was trying to say, so I continued to get closer.

I slammed the vase onto Pitch's head and he turned around and saw me, then fainted.

Elsa fell to the floor, gasping for air

"You..Idiot!" Elsa said between gasps

"I was expecting a, y'know, Thank You!"

"Do you know what you've done. Pitch saw your face! He knows who you are! WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER LIKE THAT! He's going to come and take revenge on you. He'll taunt and torture you until you can't take it anymore. Pitch will kill you slowly on the inside, just so he can see you suffer. You've put your whole family in danger!" Elsa screamed

"Why can't you just thank me! Wasn't saving your life enough!"

"Not if it meant risking your own life! But if it satisfies your ego, then Thank you!" Elsa got up and rubbed the dirt off of her pants.

She started to walk into the alleyways that led to her house, and I followed.

Elsa ignored me, the entire walk home. So there was just this REALLY awkward silence, and it was driving me crazy!

We, after what felt like a million years, finally got to the house. They pulled Elsa in and started to jump and hug on her, like when I first came here.

After they finished Sophie and Jamie came running towards me and began hugging me.

"C'mon Jack! Lets go play!" they pulled me towards the toys and the fun began!

Elsa's POV

He doesn't realize what he's done does he. He doesn't realize how much pain it is, to be chased down like that. It's like and endless path, and if you stop for even a second, you fall.

But I feel like I trust him, but not completely. Not yet.

I saw him playing with Sophie and Jamie, which surprised me.

When did Jack become so nice?!

I felt as if he was only like this because he felt pity for me, and I've felt enough pity in my life.

But something told me that.. Pity wasn't the reason he was like this.

I was going down the hall to say hi to Edna, when something grabbed me and pulled me into a supply closet.

Oh no. That something is Anna.

A/N I know I know. This chapter isn't that long, but I'm really trying. Since I have an unhealthy obsession with jelsa, I have over 300 fanfictions to keep up with. I'm not even joking. But thank you guys for the aswsome (lol) comments and thank you for voting for this story! You guys are the best! And I'm working on the next chapter so no need to worry my potatoes! The next chapter will have more Anna in it too. But seriously, this chapter was like POVmania. So many friggin POV's

Anyways, Thank you *throws free waffles at everyone*