Anna's Kidnapping (chap 19)

Jack's POV

"We heard you've been hanging out with that nerd freak Elsa" Tooth said

I knew I couldn't answer them so I just ignored them.

Bunny just growled. Tooth mumbled something under her breath and walked away with Bunny.

I've known them for a while, so I've learned that if you ignore them long enough they won't have anything to use against you if you're their friends, so they give up and walk away.

I kept thinking about Elsa. The picture of how she looked last night was practically super glued to my mind. Every time I thought about it I started to blush madly.

I looked over to Elsa's locker. She slowly unlocked it and opened the door. I watched as a black envelope fell out.

Elsa froze for a couple of seconds, just shaking while staring at the letter, then she got on her knees, picked it up, and stood.

She slowly opened the letter and took out a grey paper.

I watched as she read through it. Her eyes traveled across the paper.

Then she dropped it. I watched as it floated towards the ground.

Elsa looked traumatized. She was shaking madly.

Then she took off and ran. I quickly picked up the letter and chased after her.

She slammed the school's front doors open and ran out into an alleyway.

She eventually stopped at the house

"Elsa...what....are...you.....doing" I said between gasps.

Elsa ignored me and ran into the house and I followed.

She ran up and down the stairs and through every single hallway.

I took this opportunity to read the letter.

'Dear Snow Queen,

I see you've made a new friend, what was his name? ah yes. Jack Frost. Tell him I said hello to his mother.

I'd like to give you a nice notice, being the gentleman I am. I have Anna at hand here. And if you don't want me to slit her throat and let her bleed out, then meet me at the masked ball in the afternoon. Hope you get there in time!

Sincerely, your friend

Pitch Black'

Pitch had Anna. But....Anna doesn't even know who Pitch is

"ANNA. ANNA PLEASE. IF YOUR HIDING ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!" Elsa yelled interrupting my train of thought

But no one responded.

Elsa's eyes were bloodshot, she looked like she was on the verge of crying, but she didn't let a single tear fall.

She ran out of the house and looked around.

Elsa ran through alleyways, corner by corner. And I chased after her.

Then we crashed into Kristoff

"What happened!" Elsa asked

Kristoff had many bruises along his face. He had a couple of newly made cuts all over his arms and his shirt was ripped.

"P-Pitch..H-He took Anna. I...We have to save her!" Kristoff either looked like he was about to go into a murder spree or like he was about to break down crying.

"Gather the guys. Let's dance" Elsa said.

"Jack, you stay here and watch the kids" Elsa said

"I can't let you go like that. No matter what you say, I'm going with you to that ball!" I responded.

Elsa sighed.

"Fine, go ask granny if she can watch them. Tell the guys to get their masks and tuxes" Elsa told Kristoff

He didn't even ask questions, he just ran off.

"You aren't really going to that party are you?!" I asked

"He has my sister. She's the person I love most, and I will NOT let Pitch take her" Elsa responded.

"Go find Kristoff and get a tux, were leaving in an hour" Elsa walked off, probably to her room, and I was left alone in an alley way.

Oh well.

I walked back to the house to find Kristoff.

Elsa's POV

I wanted to cry. I really wanted to just fall down and cry.

But I've learned to hold it in. I know how to hide.

I finally made it to my room. Pitch wants a party, then we'll give him a party.

I grabbed my ice blue dress out of my wardrobe, which I only used for special occasions, but special occasions never really happened anymore. And the fact that it was the only dress I owned.

I clipped on the cape and grabbed my ice blue mask.

Were on our way to a masquerade aren't we?

A/N it's not that long, but I needed to get this out, I guess I'm not good with dedication to a single thing. Multitasking has stuck to me. I'm literally writing this while listening to music. From Frozen.
Anyways. Elsa's dress is the same one from the movie.
But hey, Plot Twist! Anna was kidnapped by Pitch!!! Bam. I have so many ideas for this that I planned while I was in science and math class. They're my thinking time. But I'm like drowning in ideas. It's a good thing I'm part fish! just kidding... I'm not a fish.. But I do have waffles for my lovely potatoes!!

*throws waffles at the audience*

(BTW Masquerade means false show, just letting you know the definition so you don't have to google it)