Ohmagerd Its an A/N

Guys. GUYS. We already hit 9K...last time I checked we just hit 8K. That was today. We hit 9K in one FRIGGIN DAY.

Guuuuuuyyyyyyssssss

I can't even explain how I feel.

You are AMAZING. Like, you actually read this. I'm sitting here like, 'an actual real life person read something I wrote'.

I consider each and every one of you one of my best friends, I don't care if you say I'm not, because I wasn't asking.

I go home everyday like "gotta go update my fanfiction"

That's all I think about. Testing started today and to calm myself down I started to think about my story and all it's readers. It at least helped me stop worrying about me not passing.

If I saw one of you in real life I would hug the crap out of you. No joke...

I want to thank you. For everything. I have gotten no negativity for my story. Not one bit, well at least not personally. No one has sent me death messages or anything!

But srsly.

Thank you. All of you get a trillion waffles, and a day with Kevin, who just got back from the hospital.

With my chicken nuggets, might I add.

I'm at a loss of words. Ma potato collection is growing rapidly.

I'll try to update as soon as possible!

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

[:::] [:::] [:::]