Fixer Upper (chap 6)

Jack's POV

When we got to the bottom of the stairs , you immediately entered into a lobby.

It looked like the inside of a fancy wooden cabin inside, except for the fact that it was huge.

Inside the lobby thing was a bunch of children. When I say a lot I mean like 30 or 40, maybe even 50 kids!

All the kid's heads immediately turned towards me and Elsa.

"ELSA'S HOME" They all yelled.

They pulled her into the crowd of children and begun to hug and jump on her.

Then some girls who looked about 12, 13, and 14 looked at me.

"AND SHE'S BROUGHT A BOY!" They all turned towards me and all the children began to pull me in.

I don't even remember what happened because it all happened so fast, but by the time they were finished with their child tornado I was covered from head to toe in glitter, I had a pink sparkly scarf on my neck, a green blanket on by back as if it were some kind of cape, and I was wearing a paper crown!

They began to push me towards something.

Then I realized that something was Elsa

It seemed like she had also been attacked by the children.

She was covered in sparkly glitter, had a cape/blanket that matched mine, and someone had put a shiny plastic tiara on her head.

I hate to admit it, but Elsa actually looked......Great.

One of the 12/13/14 year olds looked at me and Elsa

"Elsa! why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend, we would've done this sooner!"

I couldn't help myself from blushing madly

I looked over at Elsa

She had pretty much majorly face palmed herself

"He's NOT my boyfriend" she grumbled in an annoyed tone.

All the children stared in silence. Then all of a sudden the 12/13/14 year old girls and a few younger children huddled up in a circle

I could barely hear their conversation, but I managed.

" This is a bit of a problem isn't it" one of the girls said

"Well, we all know Elsa's a bit of a fixer upper, but that's a minor thing. We just need to make a couple adjustments. We all know what we need to fix a fixer upper" another said

"TWU WUV" a small child yelled

She was immediately shushed by the other children

"We don't want Elsa to hear!"

All the children looked towards me and Elsa and nodded, then gave each other a look and went back to what they were doing.

Elsa slipped her hand into mine and dragged me into another room.

I could hear a couple of girls squeal at Elsa's gesture.

I was soon dragged into some kind of gigantic cafeteria.

Elsa pulled me to a round cafeteria table and sat down.

"I know you have a lot of questions, so go ahead and ask" Elsa said while rubbing some glitter off of her pants.

"Why we're there so many children?" I asked

"You know what? questions were a bad place to start. I'll ask a couple people to share their stories so you can understand better, then you can ask questions".

I agreed

Before we left Elsa gave me a look and said "And don't even think about telling anyone about the Snow Queen thing, Mark told me you knew".

I nodded in agreement.

Elsa grabbed my hand again and led me into a staff room in the cafeteria , which seemed to lead into a kitchen.

"EDNA" Elsa yelled

A couple seconds later a young hispanic woman who was dressed as a chef and looked about 24 came up to us.

"Elsa you call- Who's this" Edna said while nudging Elsa at the last part.

Edna's eyes soon moved to our hands

I forgot to let go of Elsa's hand!

She immediately let go of my hand

"He's ....a friend" Elsa said hesitantly

"Oh ok, a friend.... Well, did you need something" Edna asked

"Granny told me to show him around and tell him some of the stories you all have just to better explain the situation"

"And you want me to tell him my story?" Edna stared at me wearily, as if trying to decide if I was trustworthy or not.

Elsa nodded

"Okay then" then Edna began to speak her story.

" I used to be a famous chef! I was one of the best! I lived in a beautiful condo with my husband. We were VERY wealthy. Me and my husband had many allies, but we also had many enemies. One day I came into my house, only to encounter a murder scene. My husband was the victim. I walked in when the one and only Pitch Black, which I'm sure you've heard of by now, was stabbing him. I tried to call the cops, but Pitch heard me dial them. He snatched my husbands wallet and ran towards me with the knife he used to kill my husband. And he stabbed me then ran out of the house."

Edna lifted part of her shirt to reveal a deep scar by her hip

"This is where he stabbed me. I managed to crawl to where I dropped my phone and dialed the police. By the time they got there it was too late. My husband had died. I was taken to the hospital. They could never find Pitch, and apparently he was a widely known murderer. I went through a serious depression. I lost everything. My house. My job. And my husband. I was lost, and I wanted to end my pain, so I went to an alleyway, carrying a gun and a suicide note. And right when I was about to pull the trigger, Elsa came. She stopped me from shooting. She took me here, she showed me that there was more to life, and that's why I owe my life to her. And I even get to do what I love here, and I earned a new family."

She sniffled a bit, as if the memory of her husband pained her.

Elsa gave her a hug and patted her back.

Edna smiled and went back to cooking

A/N so you know 1 story so far! I honestly can't wait till the next chapter.

I hope you enjoyed!