Just My Luck (chap 9)

Jack's POV

Well my luck just keeps getting worse.

At that very moment, Flynn decides to walk in.

He looked like he was about to greet Rapunzel when he noticed me

"What the hell is Frost doing here!" Flynn yelled

"Eugene, calm down. Elsa get Jack out of here until Eugene calms down, unless he wants to get seriously hurt" Rapunzel warned.

She seemed to notice that Flynn hated me

Elsa quickly grabbed me by my hoodie and dragged me out of the room.

We were heading somewhere when we ran into someone.

It was Hiccup Horrendous

Me and him are best buddies, he's the only person who knows why I'm a bit of a bully.

I make sure the guardians never bother him, since he's my only real friend best friend.

"Jack? What are you doing here?" Hiccup asked.

"I could say the same for you?!"

"Well, I kinda live here" Hiccup said nervously

"So I'm guessing you two know each other, I think you should have some time to talk, I'm going to go check on Anna" Elsa said

You didn't have to be a genius to tell that Elsa was an overprotective sister.

She didn't care if you bullied her, in fact she had no real reaction.

There was a little game between the popular kids (except the ones who knew Elsa personally) to see if anyone could make Elsa cry, but it was pretty much impossible to even get a small reaction out of her, but before today, I was determined to win.

But believe me, if you messed with her sister, she wouldn't hesitate to beat the crap out of you

I saw this one jock guy pick on Anna one day. It was only a matter of seconds before he was on the floor with a ton of bruises and a broken arm.

Everyone knows not to pick on Anna. Everyone.

"bye Hiccup" Elsa's voice brought me back to reality.

She walked by, not even caring to give me a glance.

I stood and watched her walk away for a couple of seconds, just staring at her and waiting until she disappeared into the crowd of people.

What was this weird feeling in my stomach, ugh it feels so weird?!

I felt as if a million butterflies decided to make my belly their new home!

Hiccups snapping brought me back to reality.

"You're not falling for Elsa are you?" he said while smirking

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks

"Let's not get off topic" I said before he could say anything else.

"Let's go to my room, there's too many people here" Hiccup said.

We went up about 3 different sets of stairs.

I noticed that all of the children's rooms were on the bottom floor and the kids who were older than 11 were on the second floor.

I bet the adults lived on the top floor?

Hiccup led me to his room.

It was pretty huge. The walls were a slightly dark shade of brown and he had weird weapons on the walls

Like swords and axes, even some shields

In a corner of the room sat a black northern inuit dog (A/N it's a type of dog. Just to give you an idea, it looks just like a wolf... But it's a dog) with large yellow-green eyes.

It immediately ran towards Hiccup and licked his face

"So I'm guessing I have a lot of explaining to do" Hiccup said nervously.

"Yup."

"I'll explain some things since Elsa isn't really a social person and she hates your guts". Hiccup said

"Did you see all those kids downstairs?" he asked

I nodded

"All of them, every single one of them, are orphans. Every single one we found, we found on the streets" Hiccup explained.

"I'm one of those kids" he said

"About 2 years ago, my parents died. My mother died from cancer and my dad died when our house collapsed when the water pipes leaked from the ground and made the ground weaker. My father, he pushed me out the door at the last minute. All I could do was watch my own father be crushed as I watched my house, the one I had lived all my life, collapse. All our memories, gone. No pictures, no clothing, no nothing. I still went to school, but I never told anyone about my parents deaths. I lived in a small opening of an abandoned building, and my only source of food was trash people happened to drop nearby. The only family I had was my dog, Toothless.

And like most people here, Elsa found us. She recognized me from school and offered to help me. She brought me here, where I got a new family.

She's really nice Jack, I never understood why you hated her so much. She never did anything wrong to anyone. Her life is tough Jack. But it's your choice wether or not you want to make it worse"

This coming from my best friend, it hurt me even more. I felt the guilt slowly swell up in my chest.

"Let's go find Elsa" he said

We walked down the stairs and saw Elsa playing with the younger children.

Then she smiled.

That was the first time I had seen her smile in a long time.

I forgot how beautiful she looked she she smiled. In fact, I forgot how beautiful she always looked. I was too caught up in myself, how could I be so self-centered?

I slapped the side of my head

Stop thinking weird things! I had to keep my bad boy reputation! I'm Jack Frost, the most popular (and handsome) bad boy in school!

Hiccup snapped his fingers in my face.

I hadn't realized that I had been staring at Elsa this whole time.

Hiccup just gave me an annoying smirk and nudged me.

"Someone's got a crush" Hiccup said

My cheeks practically shone a bright shade of red

"N-NO I DON'T"

He just gave me another smirk

"Oh Jack, your back! It's getting pretty late and I think you should be getting home. It's already 10:30" Elsa said

Oh crap!

My mom is gonna kill me!

"C'mon, I'll lead you out" Elsa said

A/N: hope you enjoyed :D
I think this is the most jelsa we've had my potatoes (that's what I'm calling you, I honestly couldn't come up with anything else).