Fight (chap 59)

Elsa's POV

It was dark. And it was cold.

W-Where was I?

I looked down and tried to find my hands just to see if maybe I was dreaming.

My pale skin seemed to glow against the darkness. So I did the first thing that came to mind.

I pinched myself as hard as I could. It was a stupid thing to do since I knew it would hurt. But it didn't.

So I was dreaming. Good. If I wasn't then this would be pretty creepy.

"Elsa. Are you alright" I heard a feminine voice ask.

I turned around.

"Marian?"

Jack's POV

"ELSA IF YOU'RE OUT THERE SAY 'JACK IS AWESOME'!" I yelled.

There was no reply.

Well, It was worth a try.

"Elsa's not the kind a person to lie" Merida snickered

"Haha. Very funny. But we seriously need to find Elsa"

Rapunzel made the most sarcastic face she could manage.

"Ya don't say?"

This is obviously not gonna work out.

"Let's just....keep moving. Alright?!"

Everyone sighed.

Flynn seemed moderately pissed at me. He made sure to give me his evilest glares.

Rapunzel suddenly froze. She looked kind of uncomfortable and disappointed at the same time.

"You've got to be kidding me" She said sarcastically.

Rapunzel bent down and picked up something off the floor.

She stood up and I saw what it was.

Chocolate.

What is it with the winters and chocolate!?

"Well then. Why not follow the chocolate brick road" Hiccup joked. Trying to break the awkward silence.

"HAHA. HA. HAaa. Okay"

Wow I didn't realize how awkward Hiccup was.

"She literally just left a trail of chocolate. But why am I not surprised" Merida snickered.

"How do they manage to get so much?" Flynn asked

"I don't know. Let's just follow the stupid chocolate" I really wanted to get this over with.

And that's what we did. We followed the freaking trail of chocolate that Elsa left behind.

Why does she even have this much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what felt like hours, the trail finally ended.

We found Elsa, just not how we expected to.

In front of us was a petite woman in a ragged pink dress and orange-ish hair.

She had Elsa's head in her lap and was slightly nudging her to wake up.

I don't think she noticed us.

"What are you doing with Elsa?" The words flew out of my mind without thought.

The lady slightly jumped.

Within seconds the woman that seemed weak at first was aiming a shotgun at my face.