Insanity (chap 73)

Jack's POV

My head feels like a rotten potato that was stabbed multiple times.

What happened. The last thing I remember is falling asleep or something. Now everything is black.

Am I-AM I BLIND?!

"The kid's awake"

A small flame popped up in front of me. Two guys dressed in black (like everywhere. I couldnt even see their faces) stood behind it.

"Where am I? Where's Elsa"

Both of them grabbed my arms with so much force that I felt like they were gonna snap.

"You'll find out soon enough"

Elsa's POV

My wrists are heavy and the floor is hard as rock.

Seriously. Again.

And he used the same thing to tie me up. Giant cuffs around my hands.

Do you know how hard it is to scratch your nose with these on?!

Pitch really had to come and kidnap us in the middle of our sleep.

Where's Jack.

"JACK!" I called out. I just needed to know that he wasn't dead.

"ELSA?" A muffled echo called out through the darkness.

Almost immediately, lights from the floor surrounded me. Like some kind of spot light. Everything around me cleared up.

Jack was in a cell directly in front of me.

"I'm not blind!" He shouted.

Um. Okay.

He looked up at me the. Slightly tilted his head. Kinda like a puppy.

"Elsa?"

"Looks like the two lovebirds found each other. It's too bad you're both trapped" Pitch appeared a few feet behind me.

Jack's POV

"Isn't this getting a bit old Pitch?" Elsa said, she tugged on her chains a bit and the concrete supporting it cracked a little.

"This isn't about you, Elsa. This is about Jack. And how you've been lying to him" Pitch said as he walked in front of Elsa.

Ugh this cell smells weird. Wait. There's no toilet. What's. What's in the corner. Oh my go-gross. Can they hurry up already I think I might throw up.

I looked back up to find myself face to face with Pitch.

"I don't believe little miss Snow Queen has told you much. In fact, it seems that she's tricked you"

Elsa doesn't have much to lie about so I doubt that.

"What are you talking about?" I responded

"You think she'd never kill a fly, all innocent and heroic. But you've never seen her at her worst, have you?"

Before I could open my mouth, Pitch called out to his Nightmares.

"Attack the girl. Use as many personal insults as possible. Push her to the limit. Show this young boy the monster she really is"

I slammed my hands against the bars.

"Leave her alone!"

Pitch ignored me and moved to the side so I had a full view of what was happening.

"How're your parents kid" The nightmares began to harass Elsa. Spitting out words.

"Haven't seen them in a while. Wonder if they still think you're a freak"