I'll be back (chap 10)

Jack's POV

Right before I was about to leave out the door, I felt a tug on my pants.

I looked down to see a little girl. She looked about. 3 or 4 years old and had blonde hair.

"Hey there, what's your name" I asked the girl

"I'm Sophie Bennett" she said cheerily

"Pweaz come back, we didn't get to play with you, so can you pweeeeaz come back" she said, still tugging on my pants while making a pouty face.

I couldn't take it any longer

"Sure" I said while smiling.

"Pwomis" she said

"Promise"

She gave me a small smile and skipped away to the other children.

Elsa led me out of the house and into the first alleyway.

"Jack, I know Sophie would kill me if I didn't tell you how to get here, and I don't have time to take you myself. Look at the floor" she instructed

I looked at the floor.

"What about it" I asked

She pointed at a part of the ground that I hadn't noticed before.

There was a small spray painting of a tiny ice blue dagger pointing in the direction of the house

"If you follow these, they'll lead you here"

I never noticed the trail of them on my way here since it was so small. But it made sense

Elsa continued to lead me, pointing out all the daggers so that I could remember.

We soon found an end to the maze of alleyways.

I stood in front of Elsa, we were just kind of both awkwardly staring at each other.

"I'll be back, F-for Sophie." was all I could say.

Then I turned and walked home, but I could feel Elsa's stare on my back while I walked away.

-Jack goes home-

All I could do was lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about Elsa.

I can't just apologize!

A fake reputation is all a man has! (A/N lolz, anyone remember this, say in the comments, I just want to see how many remember :D)

I just laid there. With my aching head from when Elsa judo flipped me. And that's how it was for a while, until I started to get tired and fell asleep.

-In da mornin-

I woke up, tired from thinking of Elsa nearly the whole night

I slipped on my clothes and grabbed my hoodie then put it on.

I played around with the staff that used to belong to my father.

It felt special to me, as if he was there with me.

I put the staff down and headed downstairs.

"Good morning Jack" my mother said. She didn't even glance away from her plate

"Your breakfast is in the kitchen" she said coldly.

I left to the kitchen and finished my breakfast, then grabbed my backpack and headed out the door.

I ran to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive

Was yesterday a dream? Maybe it was, maybe what happened never really happened and I could still continue I with my old life.

Then the back of my head began to ache badly.

And I knew then that it wasn't a dream. I reached slowly for the back of my head and the moment I touched it pain erupted throughout my head.

It was from when Elsa judo flipped me. Then that was all the evidence I needed to tell that what happened was real.

I suddenly heard the busses engines and saw the yellow slowly ascending over the hill.

The doors slammed open and I walked up the stairs of the bus

"Jack sit here!sit here!"

"No Jack sit here"

"Hey Jack why don't you sit over here".

Ugh these fangirls got annoying after a while.

I walked past Anna, who was talking to her little group of friends.

Then I noticed Elsa sitting in the last seat of the bus with earphones plugged into her ears while she looked out the window. She looked just like before I followed her. Emotionless.

I sat in the seat across from her, since it would be really awkward if I sat right next to her.

I stole a couple glances at her on our way to school, but she never turned away from the window

We arrived at the school and I watched Elsa head towards her locker. She didn't even look at me!

I headed towards my locker, where I was greeted by the rest of the guardians.

"Did you see that Merida girl, it's like she was raised by bears!" Tooth gossiped.

I had to hold in my laugh, if only Tooth knew.

I began to walk to my next class. Math, ugh.

Suddenly someone crashed into me.

It was Elsa

She snatched up all of her books and sent me one of the most hateful glares I have ever seen and then began to walk away.

I grabbed her wrist before she could go

Elsa's POV

What was he doing?!

Jack pulled me into an unused janitors closet.

"What do you want Frost" I snapped

" We need to talk" This guy was getting on my nerves.

"Okay then, what is it you want to talk about" I responded coldly

"We can't just forget about what happened yesterday. Can we just start over" He said

" Like you said, we can't just forget about what happened yesterday"

I started to head towards the door but Jack blocked my way

"Move Frost"

"Not until you tell me why you hate me so much" Jack said

"Can't I say the same for you" I'm not just letting this jerk in that easily.

He looked a bit frustrated, then angry, then he looked like he was about to explode.

He slammed his fist into the wall behind him, leaving a mark where his fist met the wall

"WHY IS IT SO HARD TO TALK TO YOU?!" He screamed.

"Woah Jack, calm down" I said putting my hands in front of me

"NO I can't calm down, you know what! I don't even care anymore!" he slammed his shoulder past mine and angrily opened the janitor room door and left.

What is up with this guy, I just don't get him.

Oh well.

A/N angry Jack is here, you better run. HA you guys thought you were close to hearing Elsa's story. Your not even close! or are you? see ya later my potatoes. Lolz that rhymed.