Help Me (chap 11)

Elsa's POV

I walked out of the janitors closet and headed for my next class. Math.

I tried to get there by hiding in the shadows that were cast by the lockers and avoided as many people as I could.

But that never works does it?

Jack's POV

Why was it so hard to talk to this girl!

I don't even know why I got so angry! it's just Elsa's so confusing.

I need to get her to not hate me anymore, but how can I do that when I can't even talk to her.

"Hey Jack, sit with me at lunch" a fangirl screamed while clawing at my arms

"Jack, my parents are out of town, you wanna come over to my place tonight". Slut.

I get it, I'm handsome, that doesn't mean you have to ask me out every second.

I mean I've already gone out with half of them, why do they still bother me!

I continued to head to my math class but I was stopped by a crowd of students surrounding some people.

Then I noticed who it was

It was Tooth and her cheerleader friends

Elsa was on her knees as if they had pushed her down. Her hair was covering her face as she looked down at the ground, but everyone knew what her expression looked like. Still emotionless.

"You slut! No one wants you here! why don't you just go kill yourself" Tooth screamed at Elsa. But she remained emotionless

She pushed Elsa a little bit farther back.

"I bet your parents hated you, you little whore. They're probably just keeping you to be nice. I bet they never even wanted you." Tooth taunted

The moment she said that something snapped. Like the aura around them had just gotten more powerful, and everyone knew it came from Elsa.

Elsa's head shot forward from the ground. Her eyes were a bright shade of electric blue, they had a crazy look in them, and they only looked like that whenever someone bullied Anna, except this one looked worse. More dangerous

Everyone took a step back, since no one knew what Elsa would do.

She had a wide, crazy psychotic smile that reminded me of the joker.

Then she gave a small laugh and got up.

She walked up to Tooths face and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Wrong move" Elsa whispered loud enough for everyone to hear

She grabbed Tooth by her neck and held her up into the air.

How was Elsa this powerful?!

Tooth squirmed around, trying to escape from Elsa's grip. No one helped since it looked like Elsa had no control of herself

You could feel the fear in the air.

Then something snapped again, but it was a good snap. Like everything became calm again.

Elsa's eyes turned into their regular shade of blue.

But they were now filled with fear.

She looked like she had just realized what she'd done and she released her grip from Tooth's neck and Tooth fell to the ground.

"I-I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I-I I can't!" Elsa ran away from the crowd and ran around the corner.

I don't know why, but I ran after her.

She ran into a janitors closet and closed it.

I put my ear on the door

All I could hear was Elsa's heavy breathing, but then I heard something else

"Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel." Elsa's voice sounded as if she was shivering.

Then I heard something that broke me inside. A small sob

"I'm sorry mama, I'm sorry papa. I didn't mean to. I wish you were here to help me..... Please. I need someone to help me. Please." Elsa cried.

I couldn't help it anymore. I opened the door slowly and walked in then shut it.

Elsa was in the corner of the janitors closet, with her head in her knees.

She slowly looked up at me. She was shaking madly.

"Please. Help. Me"

A/N more than 700 reads. *eyes twitch* but... How?

You guys really are awesome! thank you for reading this story. It really means a lot to me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I mean I nearly cried while writing it for some reason. But that's just me.

See ya later my potatoes!