Mark scares me (chap 5)

Jack's POV

Ugh my head hurts, why does it feel so cold?

I slowly opened my eyelids and saw I had an ice pack on my head, I looked in front of me and noticed an old woman, that 'Mark' guy, and Elsa having a conversation in front of me.

"Fine. Just let me talk to him" Mark said.

Elsa looked at him nervously as if she was afraid he might do something, but them her expression became frustrated.

"Go ahead, just don't hurt him. I'm taking a walk!" Elsa walked out and slammed the door.

"I'll go get her" the old woman said.

I realized I was laying on a cot and slowly shuffled to a more comfortable position.

I tried not to make much noise because that 'Mark' guy scared me, but it was too late.

"So your awake. Me and you *he pointed at himself and then me* need to have a little talk" he said sternly.

All I could do was hesitantly nod my head, I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Elsa is like a little sister to me. Don't think I don't know that you ditched her for the guardians" Mark was practically murdering me slowly with his glare.

"H-how'd you know?" this guy really scared me.

"I have my sources, but that's not what this is about. Elsa has gone through some tough stuff, and I don't want you giving her more problems than she already has. I'm guessing you have a lot of questions, so ask away!"

Mark stopped glaring at me and just waited for an answer, and he was right, I did have a lot of questions.

"We'll first of all, is Elsa really the Snow Queen?"

"H-how did you know that?!" Mark asked.

" Well I was chasing after Elsa because the nurse from when she hit her head told me to, but this guy with pitch black hair and grayish skin stopped her and called her 'Snow Queen'."

"Did the guy happen to be named 'Pitch' " Mark asked

"Uh yeah I think I heard Elsa call him that" Mark looked like he was about to blow

"WHY DIDNT SHE TELL ME! if she keeps being so stubborn she's going to get killed!" Mark screamed

Then as if on cue, the old woman and Elsa walked in.

"What's all the screaming about?" the old woman asked

Mark began to walk towards Elsa, but Elsa showed no sign of fear.

"ELSA! Why didn't you tell me you ran into Pitch!" Mark screamed at Elsa's emotionless face.

" I told you, I can take care of myself" Elsa responded nonchalantly.

"Mark how about you go check on the children and I talk to Elsa and her friend for a while?" The old woman began to push Mark out of the room.

"And young man, what might your name be?" the old woman asked me.

"I-I'm Jack, Jack Frost".

"My name is Gerda, you can call me granny if you like" Granny nudged Elsa

"Elsa, why don't you show this young man around the house, and while your at it, answer some of his questions, he already knows where we live so why not convince him not to tell?"

"B-but granny, how am I supposed to explain this to the guy who pretty much ruined my life!" Elsa argued

"Right here ya' know" I raised my hand

"Elsa I'm sure he'll understand, tell him some of the stories, and if it doesn't bother you to much, you might want to tell him yours" Granny walked out of the room.

Now it was just me and Elsa

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room

We walked down the stairs and when we got to the bottom, I saw something I would never forget.