Who? (Chap 22)

Elsa's POV

I ran to the infirmary as quickly as I could. I needed to see my sister.. And get away from Jack.

I slowly opened the door. Kristoff was sitting in a chair next to Anna's cot with his head in his hands.

"Elsa is that you?" Anna asked weakly. She tried to sit up, but the she winced and fell back onto the cot.

"Sis don't struggle." I said while walking towards her.

"How are you feeling" I asked

"Elsa I'm fine! Stop worrying. But I need to ask you something" Anna said

"What is it?"

"Why didn't you tell me. That man. Pitch Black. He told me what happened. He told me everything you didn't tell me." Anna looked me in the eyes

"I thought that if you didn't know, that you wouldn't try and help me. Because if you helped me it would make it easier for Pitch to find you"

"That didn't work very well did it" Anna laughed. I knew it hurt her to laugh, but she was trying to cheer me up.

"I'm sorry Anna. I'm sorry that I wasn't there to protect you. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry." Tears threatened to escape from my eyes. I wouldn't allow myself to cry in front of my sister. Only that time would I allow myself. No more. I didn't want her to see how broken I was inside.

"Elsa. It's okay. You don't need to apologize. I heard your conversation with Jack. He's going to live here now, you can't just avoid him anymore." Anna said

"This isn't about Jack. But I do have a question for you. How did Pitch kidnap you?"

"Well, it wasn't Pitch that kidnapped me" Anna said nervously.

A/N okay this isn't really a chapter, but a mini chapter. It's kinda a hint for the next one, which I'm working on, so don't worry it'll come soon.