A "Maybe" Temporary Home (chap 18)

Jack's POV

Me and Emma set out to look for my mother. We spent most of the night walking to the bar she usually went to.

When we got there, we noticed her car immediately. But there was a problem. It was squished to pieces. And sticking out of the window was the lifeless, bloody, and most likely drunk, body of my mother.

I immediately knew there was no way she could've survived.

I covered Emma's eyes with my hands. This had to be a horrible sight for her. I picked her up into my arms and ran as fast as I could back to the house.

When we got there I put Emma down. Her tears had stopped and she was calm.

She looked up at me. Her lip began to quiver and she gave me a hug and cried into my neck.

"You need to pack" I instructed Emma.

"I know a place where we can go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished packing, I put Emma on my back and gave her a piggyback ride to our destination.

"Jack? where are we going?" Emma asked

"To a friends house"

I had to hold Emma's hand when we were waking through the dark alleyway, since it was pretty late

We finally arrived at the gates of Elsa's house.

"We're here"

I walked up to one of the guards and they nodded and opened the gate for me and my sister

I headed towards the door

*Knock Knock*

Elsa opened the door. Her braid had fallen into a plait that fell over her shoulder and she was wearing shorts and a tank top.

I felt the heat slowly rise to my cheeks.

"She's pretty" Emma whispered into my ear

"Jack? What are you doing here. It's 2:00 in the morning!" Elsa said while rubbing her eyes

"Can we stay here for the night? I'll explain later."

"Uh.. Sure. C'mon I'll lead you to your room, unless , which I'm assuming is your sister,wants a separate room in the cluster with the children her age"

Emma nodded.

She's always wanted her own room.

Elsa led us up the stairs and down one of the many corridors.

She stopped at a pink door with flowers on it

"Now I don't think I caught your name?" Elsa said while kneeling down to the same height as Emma

"I'm Emma"

"Well Emma, this will be your room" Elsa said while opening the door

It was a huge room with a giant bed in the center against the wall. The walls were painted pink with flowers and it had a shelf covered in books.

Emma was jumping up and down. She ran up to Elsa and hugged her then walked into her room and closed the door.

Elsa grabbed my hand and began to drag me out towards the back of the house.

When we got there, we entered a gigantic garden.

She dragged me to one of the picnic tables and sat down. The only form of light we had was the moonlight, but it only made Elsa look brighter.

"What's up with you showing up here at 2:00 in the morning" Elsa asked in an annoyed tone. Not annoyed that I woke her up at 2 in the morning, but just annoyed by my presence.

"M-my mother. She went missing, but we found her. She seemed to have gotten into a car crash by a bar she would used to go to all the time. She died today." I tried to get this over with as quickly as I could.

Her face seemed to soften. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the seat.
Then she hugged me.

I have never been this surprised.

She let go of me and grabbed my hand.

She led me back up towards the back stairs and led me down another corridor.

We stopped at a light blue door with a large snowflake on it.

"Well Frost. This is your room. You and Emma can stay here as long as you want. If you need anything I'm 3 doors down okay?" Elsa said.

I nodded and opened the door to my room.

It was slightly bigger than Emma's but the walls were painted ice blue and were covered in snowflakes, and instead of books, I had an Xbox and a mini fridge!

IVE ALWAYS WANTED A MINI FRIDGE!!!

Maybe, I might just stay here.

I jumped onto my super comfy bed and pulled my covers over, then slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-In Da Mornin-

RING RING RING

I woke up to an already set alarm clock. I took out some of the clothes from what I packed and put them on.

I opened the door and found a note sticking to the outside.

' Breakfast is happening in the cafeteria now, so you better hurry Frost!

-Elsa '

I ran down the stairs and was greeted by the sweet smell of bacon and eggs.

I walked into the cafeteria. It was filled with all kinds of people. I saw Merida, Hiccup, Rapunzel, and Elsa sitting at a table. Hiccup and Rapunzel waved at me to join them, so I did. Right after I got my breakfast...

-after they finish breakfast-

We all walked to school in separate ways. Merida liked to pass by her old target practice place on the way to school. Hiccup always passed by the library, and Rapunzel liked to stop by certain alleyways to paint on them.

Elsa didn't stop at all, she just headed straight towards the school. And I of course, followed.

But eventually Elsa made it to her locker, so I guess this means I should go to mine.

I was about to open my locker when Tooth and Bunny blocked me.

"We heard you've been hanging out with that nerd freak Elsa" Tooth said

A/N if your wondering why Jack isn't traumatized by the death of his mother, then you'll have to wait. TROLOLOL. But we hit 3K!!!! 3 FRIGGIN K! you are the best potatoes anyone could ever have!! thanks for reading this...thing or story or whatever you want to call it. It really means a lot to me. And I'm trying to make the chapters longer but I didn't want to keep you waiting. Hope you enjoyed!

*throws waffles at the audience*