Confession

I'm sorry this isn't an update and that you probably had your expectations high. But I've got something to say, just to clear up some things.

I. Hate this story. A lot. And you guys'll probably be like "no this is the best story I've ever read" but I ...

Am a straightforward person. When im not trying to make people laugh.

I know when something is crappy. I know when I could've done better.

I hate this story because of how I started it.

I left a horrifying first impression. Because at the time, I didn't care. I just wanted to not be bored and I did that.

I haven't updated since December. That's already a dissapointment and I'm sorry and guilty.

I can't read anything under chapter 60 because I feel worse and worse about this story. Everything was so overdramatic and it felt like a 5 year old wrote it

And if you think it isn't, one chapter Elsa almost bled to death from being pushed into a locker.

That isn't good writing.

that isn't even average writing. It was terrible and you guys don't have to defend it because this is me facing the fact that what I wrote wasn't worth reading.

I didn't describe anything I didn't go into detail everything was inaccurate and if I hadn't written this story I would've stopped reading at the first chapter

I'm not a good writer. I admit that I can maybe come up with moderately okay ideas but I'm bad at writing them.

My actual New Years resolution was that I would stop putting up with bullshit. Including my own.

And a lot of this was bullshit. My bullshit.

I excused myself with procrastination and television and that wasn't helping me progress in anything.

I want you guys to read something worth reading.

That's why the next chapter is taking a while.

I want to be good at something.

I want those of you who continued to read this shit story all the way from the beginning to read something that's worth your time.

I want to repay you guys.

And it's taking a while. I know that. It's been almost two or three months.

But I want to update something that I would want to read. That I wouldn't just give up on the moment I started.

I want to write an elsariel (or whatever you call it) book. Where I actually try from chapter one and on.

I'm not proud of this book and I never will be. I want to be proud of something that's mine. I want to do be very best I can with every single word every single sentence.

It's taking a while for me to get used to this. It's something new to me. I usually don't try very hard since I have this doubt burned into my mind that it's not worth it and I won't get anywhere. But I'm going to do this.

I want people to think I'm responsible, that I can do something.

This book. Up to this day. Was complete trash. I want to change that. I want to improve for you guys.

I don't know how you'll react. Or if you guys will support what I'm trying to do. But I need this too. I need this for myself. I want something that I can look back on and know I tried and that it showed.

All my previous chapters didn't show that. Because it wasn't there. Because I didn't try.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry you had to read every single typo and overdramatic moment. Or my sucky authors notes. All those scenes that may have been okay if I had added at least a little bit of detail.

I am sorry.

And I'm going to try now.

I don't know how the outcome will be. And I know it's going to take a bit for me to update now.

But I'm not gonna give you guys trash anymore. I'm not gonna give myself trash anymore.

I'm doing this.

And I'm finishing this.

Again, I'm sorry.

And from now on, I promise you. I'm going to try.

Thanks.