What A Mess (chap 4)

Elsa's POV

CRAP!

Oh no oh no oh no

What am I gonna do! How was I supposed to know Jack was following me!

I can't let the guards see him, they'll start questioning me and I can't let them know that Jack was the one who pretty much made my life 10x worse. They would practically beat him to pulp.

I grabbed his legs and tried to drag him to a secret entrance near the back of the house.

But this guy weighed like a million tons

Like seriously, what did you eat!

I managed to get him into the entrance without my arms falling off.

"Who's this?"

Dangit, I got caught.

I looked up and saw it was grandma Gerda.

"Uhh... H-he's just a-a friend, who I may have accidentally judo flipped onto the ground, I didn't know it was him though!" I said hesitantly

"We need to get him fixed up then, don't we? take him to the infirmary I'll meet you there" grandma Gerda patted my head and walked away.

She wasn't actually my grandma, me and everyone else had just grown on to calling her that.

I tried to get Jack's arm over my shoulder so I didn't have to drag him up the stairs.

Finally, after what felt like forever we made it to the infirmary.

I used all my strength to get him onto a cot. But like I said carrying this guy was like picking up 10 fully grown elephants!

Grandma Gerda walked into the room and Mark was by her side.

"Who's this guy?" Mark asked

"Oh, like I said to grandma, he's just a friend" I tried not to look into Mark's eyes

His eyes were like lie detectors, he used to be on the police force. Why he left is for another time.

"Els, your lying. Tell me the truth"

Caught again! Today is NOT my lucky day

"FINE. He's one of the bullies at my school. But don't beat him up! He'll probably tell the police then all of us will get separated!" There was really no use in lying to him.

My hand slowly hid the back of my bloodstained head from when Tooth, Jack,and Bunny we're pushing me.

"Elsa, what are you hiding behind your head?" Mark looked me straight in the eyes.

"N-nothing!" Oh no, if he finds out Jack's toast!

"ELSA, stop lying to me! Turn around!" I refused until he grabbed my shoulders and forcefully turned me around

"What's this? Elsa what happened?"

"I slipped!"

"Elsa, why are you lying to me!" Sometimes I really hate Mark

"UGH! FINE, Jack *Points to Jack* and a few of his friends were pushing me around and one of them pushed a bit too hard and I hit my head on a locker"

"LET ME AT HIM" Mark began to walk towards Jack's cot.

"NO. If you beat him up he'll call the cops and they'll find us! Plus you don't need to protect me! The only people you should be protecting is the children and people here in this household, especially Anna!" I put my hands in front of Mark to stop him from getting to Jack's cot.

" Fine. Just let me talk to him" Mark said

A/N sorry for any grammar mistakes and stuff, I hope you enjoyed and the next chapter will be coming up soon!

And tell me in the comments if you want Elsa and Jack to have powers or not, I just need your opinion :)
And if your confused things will start to unfold soon so don't worry