The Queen Of Hearts (chap 67)

Elsa's POV

I-

I can't stop.

Why can't I stop?

Why-Why can't

Just stop. Please, Please. Just.

JUST STOP

Jack's POV

Pitch. He was there the whole time. Hiding.

He had me tied to the walls with rusted silver chains that screeched every time I tried to move.

I tried to move my head up, only to come in contact with another chain located around my neck.

"Don't try so hard boy" A deep voice said.

Pitch.

I heard the sound of metal clanging as he walked towards me.

"Let me go" I glared at him.

"Might I ask why?"

"I need to help Elsa"

Pitch clicked his tongue and began to walk around the area.

"You really don't know do you?" His voice seemed to creak, every word spilling out like venom.

"Elsa isn't who you think she is"

"At least she's not a murderer"

"See that's where you're wrong"

What.

What is he talking about.

"Y-You're lying! Elsa isn't that type of person! She's not-

"DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF! YOU THINK IM 'BAD'? That innocent good girl Elsa is more of a murderer than me"

He. He's lying. He has to be lying. Elsa, she's not like that.

"But when. The masked ball. She stopped when I told her to not turn into you. She. That's why she stopped. That why. You, you're lying!"

Pitch let out a scoff.

"She stopped because you reminded her that a lot of the things she's done were wrong. You reminded her of all the people she killed"

"YOUR'E LYING!"

He's lying. He has to be lying.

"I'll have to show you then"

Pitch signaled his hand behind him and 3 nightmares came in.

They unchained me and held my hands behind my back. They pushed me out roughly.

Step by small step we walked down a pitch black corridor. Straight towards the small section of light that probably led outside.

Pitch had a smirk on his face. Pretty much shoving it into my face that he knew something I didn't.

The giant double doors creaked open.

There she was.

Alone.

Elsa was on her knees staring at her palms in the middle of a massacre. Her eyes filled to the brink with terror. Bodies of hundreds of soldiers surrounded her in a perfect circle covered in a blanket of red. The stench stinging my nose.

Blood on her hands.

Did. Did Elsa do this?

"You're little friend. Is just another sick monster that needs to be destroyed. She's been like this all along. Elsa lied to you Jack. Elsa lies to everyone"