Maybe A Sushi Allergy (chap 51)

Elsa's POV

It wasn't the same.

I guess, it just felt weird. Me not being the only one

But I was glad.

Because finally, I wasn't alone.

Anna recovered from her injury and would begin attending school tomorrow. Olaf got along perfectly with the other children, and Jack made sure to keep an eye on Emma.

Robin Hood informed me of the mission he needed. It's kinda risky. With Jack around an all, but I think I'll be able to make it.

We don't start until next week though.

Currently, I was sitting on my bed. Studying for next weeks math test.

It was my responsibility to get through high school. I try my hardest to get a scholarship. I can't rely on Robin forever, even with the various amount of jobs I already have. We need the money.

So usually I'm labeled as a nerd pretty quickly, but I don't mind. I've been called worse.

Much worse

I deserve worse.

But really, I'm just doing this to take my mind off of my parents.

"Hey Els! What're you doing?" Anna said as she emerged from behind the door.

"Work"

Anna made a pout

"UUUGGGGHHH! You're always working! Come on! Have some fun for once!"

She crossed her arms.

"Later Anna. I'm busy" I growled

I don't have time for fun right now.

Anna let out a large sigh before slamming the door.

What am I going to do with her?

Jack's POV

"JACK! C'mon let's play!" my sister said while pulling me towards Olaf, Jamie, and Sophie.

I'm glad they all got along so well.

I haven't seen Elsa since we got back. I can't help but wonder how she's doing. I don't know how I would've reacted to seeing my parents rotten skulls.

"Here! Take the blue car. It suits you" Emma said, putting the toy car in my hands.

I couldn't help but smile.

This is something I could get used to.

~~~~~time warp or lapse I don't know~~~

Anna told me that Elsa spent the rest of her day in her room. Working on next weeks homework.

She's still uptight even if she is the leader of a gang.

Emma was taking a nap in her room so I had a bit of free time.

Edna made some amazing food!

It was too bad Elsa wasn't here.

I kind of miss her even though she's just in her room.

So now, I'm bored.

Hiccup's walking his dog and he's the only one who doesn't hate me with a passion.

I honestly can't wait to go back to school tomorrow. There've been so many interruptions I haven't gotten to have any fun!

But I've been thinking, I need a way to thank Elsa. She's done more for me than I've done for her.

I'll ask Anna!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Anna!? Can I ask you something?"

"Oh, umm. Sure. Go ahead" She said with a smile

"I've been wanting to give Elsa some kind of thank you. Like a present or something. But I'm not sure what to get her?" I asked nervously

Anna's smile grew into a large grin

Which was kinda creepy

"You should take her out to eat!"

That was a great idea! How come I didn't think of that

"What about sushi?" I asked. The sushi places around here were amazing! They had the cool light stuff that made it look kind of like a spaceship. Or at least that's what it looked like to me.

But right after I knew I shouldn't have asked that question.

Anna's head shot down casting a shadow over her face. Her body began to shake restlessly and her breathing became unsteady.

"N-no. Not sushi. Not-not fish. D-Don't let Elsa see it. Or smell it. Don't let her get near it. Don't bring her anywhere near the ocean. Protect her. Please"

Why did this traumatized Anna so much

"Why? Is she allergic to fish or something?"

Anna slowly stopped shaking.

"No, just keep her away from it!"

I nodded. I wonder what the big deal was.

Anna let out a small smile. She seemed to be slowly recovering from the sushi thing.

I could feel her staring at me as I left the room.

It's time to tell Elsa.

A/N I will destroy you all. Along with your feels. Keep that in mind.

I just realized that my plans for this story were pretty huge so this story may be longer than most. Hehe.

Buuut aside from that, I know this is late and stuff. And I don't have a reasonable excuse either. Its like the Pokemon crisis. But with Harvest Moon. Yup. I'm seriously sorry.

Jack still has a bit of a jerky side, just not towards Elsa. So calm down.

I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't want you guys to think in brain defective or something. I change the wording on wether or not in on Elsa's POV or Jack's. A lot of times Jack's words are simple and don't have that much detail. Then Elsa's more complicated. She uses slightly more advanced words. I do that just to add to the effect that Jack never listened in class. Ever.

Welp, hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter!

Farewell my potatoes, until next time.

Please excuse my idiotic graham crackers.

*throws billions of waffles (and syrup) to the audience*