Close Call (chap 17)

Elsa's POV

Anna pulled me into the closet and locked the door.

"Umm... Anna? What do you think you're doing?" I asked

"I have two questions that you have to answer, or else you can't leave this room" Anna threatened.

" First of all, what's up with you and Jack?"

"Anna, he followed me here one day. Then Sophie keeps asking him to come back. That's it. That's all that happened" I responded

"Then what happened in the infirmary?"

Wait what?! Did Anna spy on us?! wait does that mean she saw everything?!

"Anna, tell me exactly what you heard!" I ordered

" We'll I did see you and Jack get all snuggled up. But that's pretty much it, that was the first time in a long time that I had seen you cry" Anna said

I felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders.

She didn't hear anything about Pitch.

" But you still haven't answered my question. What happened between you and Jack in the infirmary!?"

"I woke up from a really bad dream. And Jack just happened to be there to comfort me. That's it."

"Oh... Well onto my second question!" Anna said giddily

" You said something about protecting me from someone"

Oh no.

"Who?" Anna asked

I needed an excuse, AH I know!

"I wanted to protect you from anything that might hurt you. You're my sister and I love you more than anything. So I want you to be safe"

Perfect!

"Oh.. Okay then! See ya" Anna opened the door and left.

Huh. Sometimes I don't even understand my own sister..

I walked out the door

Jack's POV

"BOOM!" Jamie screamed as my light blue car crashed into his red one.

Then Sophie's hot pink car came crashing into all of ours

All of us laughed

I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I don't know why, but I enjoy playing with children. I love to see them laugh and smile. I like making them happy.

Elsa walked out of a corridor and headed for the cafeteria.

But something was different. Instead of having an emotionless face, she was filled with emotions. I couldn't tell if she has happy, relieved, sad, or stressed. She looks like a mixture of all of them.

"I'm gonna go see what happened to Elsa" I told Jamie and Sophie.

They nodded and continued playing with their cars.

I walked in and saw Elsa sitting at a small table in the far corner of the cafeteria.

I headed towards the table she was at.

"Hey, what's up. You look stressed."

She slowly lifted her head from her hands
"Anna was so close to finding out." Elsa responded shakily.

I still didn't understand why Elsa made a big deal about the whole 'Anna and Pitch' thing. She wasn't telling me everything. I'm sure of it.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I asked

"Yeah. You should go back. Jamie and Sophie are waiting for you" Elsa said

I nodded and headed back towards Jamie and Sophie.

Every second I spent with Elsa, it made me more and more curious about her past.

She was driving me mad!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished playing with Sophie and Jamie waved goodbye to everyone then left.

I got home and found my little sister Emma freaking out.

"Emma, calm down and tell me what happened"

"Mom's not home yet. I know we both don't like her, but she's all we have, without her we won't have anything!" Emma said.

She usually comes back after a whole day at a bar. But why wasn't she home yet?

"She'll probably be back tomorrow" I assured her.

But my mother never came back

A/N Sorry for the cliffy, I couldn't help it. I'm writing this at like 1:00 am. I have this habit where I can't sleep until it's after 12:00, so I wake up feeling like a brick. There's a reason for me having that habit, but if you want to find out you'll have to ask me personally since it's too long to put in an authors note. And yup. Jack also had a hidden story. And you still haven't found out Elsa's. I feel like a Troll. Oh well. Next chapter is coming soon! This chapter felt so short! I'm sorry if it's not long enough, I'll try to make longer chapters, I potato promise. OH AND WE HIT 2 FRIGGIN K GUYS. 2K!! that might not be a lot for you, but to me it's like earning a million bucks and a free puppy! I mean I literally write as I go. I guess I think about it in my free time, but that's it! This is truly amazing and I want to thank you all so friggin much. Well i better stop writing now, this A/N is getting pretty long...

Thanks for reading my potatoes!

Out Of The Shadows (Jelsa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara