Connected (chap 26)

Elsa's POV

I laid down on my bed.

What am I gonna do! Pitch is still after us, and we can't do anything to stop him.

Too many problems.

I slowly closed my eyelids and drifted off to sleep.

-Kevin's sick today, so Todd the goat is filling in for him. Play the music Todd!-

I awoke inside of a meadow, surrounded by tall grass.

Everything looked amazing, so peaceful. I smiled as I watched the grass dance along with the wind.

I looked up and noticed someone in the distance.

I began to walk closer until I could tell who it was.

Jack Frost. He was wearing the same tux from the masked ball.

"Jack?" I asked

"Elsa?"

Suddenly everything turned into a nightmare. All of the plants withered into black. Everything looked dead. Even Jack.

Jack was staring at my hand.

I looked down and saw I was holding a knife dripping in blood. Even I was shocked.

Suddenly I couldn't control my voice. It seemed to speak for itself.

"I'm sorry!" I screamed

"I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE"

Then something grabbed me from behind and pulled me backwards.

Behind me stood thousands of shadows. They clawed my clothes and pulled me towards an empty black hole.

I clawed the ground, holding on for my life.

"ELSA!" Jack screamed.

He tried to run over and help me, nearly tripping over his own feet.

I reached out my hand.

Then the ground erupted and a crack formed in the middle of the ground between us.

This was it. I was going to die. My hands began to feel heavy, but I continued to hold on to the ground. Holding on to a useless life.

Jack began to take a few steps back then began to run towards me. He was going to jump.

For a few second, I felt hope. Maybe this wouldn't be my end.

Then just as Jack was about to jump, something grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back.

A shadow. The shadow of a woman. That woman was Mrs. Frost. I remember all the hate I saw in her eyes when I met her. She was a crooked shadow. Just as she was in life.

Then it all left. All my hope, My happiness. My life.

"JACK!" I screamed.

He began to scream at the shadow to let him go.

Then it began to speak

"You've been a bad child Jack, you need to be punished"

The shadow got up and flew straight through Jack.

He fell a few steps back in pain. Jack clutched to his stomach. He turned towards me then froze.

As if he couldn't move.