Not Your Princess (chap 74)

Elsa's POV

I was walking downtown. It was just one of those casual strolls, but 90 times more dangerous.

I just hid myself in the shadows and watched for trouble. It's a weekend so I don't have to worry about school for now.

Anna stayed home to watch the kids while studying with Kristoff for this test they had.

I stopped at a corner when I heard a voice.

"What's the rush babe, I just wanna have a little fun"

A buff guy stood in front of a red haired girl. She had her hands in front of her as she softly shook her head and tried to get through.

"What's the rush hottie. Let have a little fun first"

She froze for a few seconds, before breaking into a run. Straight towards me.

I moved out of the way before she could see me.

"Now your gonna get it sweetie!" The guy readied his fists and ran for her.

This'll be fun.

I chased behind them, making sure neither of them noticed me.

The girl was actually pretty quick on her feet but it wasn't enough for me to have trouble keeping up.

And as unlucky as I am, the sleeve of my shirt got stuck to a garbage bin.

You see my plan was to sneak up on the guy and beat the crap out of him and keep the girl safe. And now I'm out of ideas.

I ripped a part my sleeve off, the shirt was cheap anyways, and ran as fast as I could.

I ran around (another) corner to find the guy charging at the girl, who was cornered against a dead end.

I don't understand why, but I'm the blink of an eye I stood in front of the girl. Using my body as a shied to protect her against a fist, both hands on either side of her.

There was a heavy smack against my back, which honestly was pretty weak.

I looked up to find myself face to face with her. Our noses nearly touching. I felt my face warm up a bit before turning my head towards the guy.

I was ready to kick is ass to Mars.

"Y-You're the Snow-"

He didn't have time to finish his sentence. The girl had given him a good kick straight in the no no zone.

She sighed and pushed her hair back before turning to me and sticking out her hand.

I reached out and shook it.

"...So...What's your name?" I asked.

Her eyes widened at the question, before she but her lip nervously, then reached into her pockets and pulled out a crumpled receipt and a pen.

The girl scribbled something down on it then passed it to me.

Ariel.

"Your name is Ariel?"

She nodded.

"So do you have like strep throat or something?"

Ariel shook her head and pointed at her neck.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She sighed and put up one finger.

"Uhh, one syllable"