Dad Dream (chap 77)

Anna's POV

~its a dream but you're all very very sarcastic so I have to officially state it for u bullies~

"Anna, c'mon let's go to the park" My father spoke to my younger self.

"What about Elsa?" I asked. My big sister has a ton of fun at the park, why wasn't she coming with us?

"Elsa needs to stay here with her mother"

"Why."

My father crouched down so or eyes would meet, then sighed.

"She has a gift, and only her mother can help her use it"

I looked at him with a confused expression.

"Elsa was born to protect and destroy. As was your mother"

I still didn't get it.

"Do I have a special gift"

My father smiled at me.

"You were born to aid. To be innocent, and to live on. With no blood on your hands. No pressure on your shoulders. You will lead a normal, happy, fulfilling life. Your sister will not."

I wanted my sister to be happy. That wasn't fair.

"Can't I share some of my gift with her?" I should've asked more questions. But I was too stupid.

"I'm afraid that's not possible. It's a curse your mother's family tree has been doomed to carry since your grandmother. A disease. Incurable."

"Oh."

My father held my hand a little tighter as we walked to the neighborhood park. It wasn't too far. I remember hearing gunshots.

~~still in a dream~~wosh~

I peeked around a tree. My father was off at work and I managed to sneak out of daycare and make my way back home. I wanted to know what elsa and my mom were doing. I followed them all the way to the forest near the park. There was some kind of secret section covered in pavement. Smack in the middle of the woods.

No one would've guessed to look here!

I was too far to hear much. But I could watch.

My mother handed Elsa a knife. Dad says I'm not allowed to touch knives.

My mother nodded towards her.

I could barely hear her soothing voice "You can do it sweetie"

Elsa smiled.

The held the knife over her stomach. Then went down. She pulled it out. She stabbed it in again. And again. And again. Until she was out of breath. Elsa clutched her stomach.

I felt me breath hitch.

"Great job sweetheart" My mother said, as she began to wrap gauze around the wounds.

"See, it doesn't hurt as much when you expect it, does it?" She smiled.

Elsa shook her head in agreement.

"You should start to expect it"

My mother took the knife, wiped off the blood, and pressed it into her stomach. Not even a flinch. She pulled it out, without a single drop of blood.

"One day, you'll be like mommy. But for now you need to practice."

Elsa smiled and gave a nod.