Broken Promises (chap 21)

Elsa's POV

no

NO

Please tell me this didn't happen, that it's all a dream. Please!

Anna, s-she just. She. She

No.

Jack's POV

I can't believe what I just saw.

Anna, she jumped in front of Elsa just before Pitch pulled the trigger. The bullet slammed into her stomach and she fell down.

You could hear the loud yelps as Hiccup tried to hold Toothless back.

Merida stood frozen, with her hands covering her mouth.

Rapunzel gave a bloodcurdling scream

She tried to run towards Anna but Flynn held her back.

I could tell he was protecting her, he didn't want her to get hurt.

Elsa's POV

NO PLEASE

I held Anna in my arms. I made a promise, a promise that I couldn't keep.

I looked at my hands, which were covered with Anna's blood. The blood of my own little sister. The one I was supposed to protect. To care for. To love. But I shut her out. Because I thought I was protecting her, but in reality I was just putting her in more danger.

I let a tear fall, just this once would I allow myself to cry in front of my sister. She was the person I needed the most. I'd frozen out the only friend I'd ever known. I wish that I had been there for her long ago. (Lol. Did you get the reference)

"Why? Why did you do it?! why would you put yourself in danger, for me. After I shut you out all those years."

" Your my big sister. No matter what happens I will always love you." Anna said with a small laugh

"Elsa, don't worry, I'll be fine" Anna said weakly, it was barely a whisper. I watched as she gave me one last smile.

She's not dead. SHE CAN'T BE! I could feel her heart beat slowing down, but it was still beating. Her face was turning pale. She slowly shut her eyelids, letting out one last tear.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I released it. I released the monster.

Jack's POV

I watched as Elsa's eyes flickered to a deep shade of electric blue.

She walked up to Pitch, with her eyes filled with hatred.

Elsa pulled out a dagger from her sleeve.

She ran up and started to punch Pitch over and over again. His nose was probably broken by now.

Pitch's mouth was filled with blood, but he continued to give a creepy smile every time Elsa punched him.

What the heck is wrong with this guy!

Elsa raised her dagger, but just as she was about to release I stopped her.

Elsa's POV

"ELSA! Don't do it! The moment you kill Pitch, you become like him. Don't let him make you a murderer!" Jack said.

He was right. I felt myself calm down

I looked down at my bloody hands. I felt like a monster. I was a monster.

I got up and started to slowly walk away.

"Giving up so fast Snow Queen, I thought you'd put up more of a fight" Pitch laughed