HEAVEN YEAH (chap 60)

Elsa's POV
*Todd, hit the dream music. Just. Just don't break it this time*

I was walking into nothing. Everything was just dark.

Every step I took echoed through nothing. Just that same endless sound of my feet hitting the ground.

Suddenly I saw something up ahead.

It shone a bright yellow. As I walked closer I noticed it was the outline of a person.

Jack.

I walked closer and closer until I was only a few inches from him.

My hand moved forward and wrapped around his.

The yellow started to spread from my hand throughout my whole body. For the first time in forever, I felt...warm.

*TODD WHY THE HECK DID YOU BREAK THE RECORD*

My eyes felt heavy, but I forced them to open. I felt something squeezing my hand.

It-It was Jack. Huh.

It's funny. I enjoy it when he holds my hand. I've kinda missed the feeling. The warmth and the way it just seemed to fit perfectly in mine.

Im too exhausted to say anything about it. So I just let it happen.

Time to go back to sleep.

Jack's POV

Doctor Felix told me to say with Elsa and hold her hand the whole time so that she doesn't go all murder crazy.

I mean I certainly didn't decline.

Her hand seemed to fit perfectly in mine. The feeling just felt so....familiar. I felt my hand move slightly. And I didn't do it.

Elsa. Her fingers intertwined with mine as she slept and a smile grew on her face.

Wait. When we go to school. What'll happen then? I can't have her go mad in the middle of class!

Suddenly the door slammed open.

"Aww that's so cute. GIRLS GET IN HERE! AND BRING THE CAMERAS"

oh no. Anna found us. And I can't let go of Elsa's hand. Doctor Felix strictly said not to.

Soon an army of teenage fangirls took over the infirmary.

I'm pretty sure I became temporarily blinded for a second.

I felt Elsa stir next to me.

I gave them all a glare and shushed them. I don't know what'll happen when she wakes up.

Anna gave me a thumbs up and told the other girls to leave. But not until they took a few more pictures.

"I see you're having fun" Anna said

"Shh. Elsa's sleeping"

"Of course. I can see that. But it's my job as a younger sister to annoy my older sister. Sorry Frost. This is my job"

What does she mean by-

"ELSA WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UUUUUUUUP!"

Elsa's eyes shot open and she immediately glared at Anna.

She sat up and poked Anna's stomach.

"What"

Anna's eyes lit up.

"Guess what guess what guess what"

Elsa groaned.

"What"