ʙᴀɴᴋᴏᴋ

"We're going to Bangkok!" said Yuna happily in the plane already next to Haechan. "I'm really excited to give the concert" she said smiling. "we can see" said haechan poking her cheek.

The plane took off and Haechan took her hand, knowing she hated the feeling. She intertwined her fingers with his, and looked at him and smiled.

"What are you listening?" asked Haechan taking the airpod out of her ear. "Our god bad bunny" she responded. "I went to his concert in USA" he said. "You what?!" she asked. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked with puppy eyes. "my bad...?" he laughed. He put the airpod in his ear. "Wait, I heard this song on the concert" he said. "Oh my! This is such a bop" she said.

She lipped sync happily to the song, and then her favorite part came, and she was little dancing to it while lip syncing. "Damn, this is a radical change" he said. "That's what I love" she said, really wanting to jam with it.

"Well, the mood totally changed" he said with the next song. "I only understand Miami" he said. "he's heart broken" she said. "What does it even mean though?" he asked. "Well..." she signaled him so come closer.

"Another night in Miami, he's  tired of groupsex and threesomes, and he regrets leaving her" she said in a whisper. "That shouldn't be like 19+?" he asked. "Like I said, Latin American is very different" she said.

They soon landed on bangkok. They took their bags and went to the hotel. "I'm rooming with Yuna" said Jeno. "Hey!" argues Haechan. "There's no way you two are rooming alone" said Renjun. "Yah!" she said slapping his arm with a blush.

They arrived to the hotel and she and Jeno went to their room. "You have an hour and then we'll go to the concert hall" said their manager. "Well... it's hot..." she said. The weather indeed warm. She changed into adidas pants and a crop top.

"We should go down now" said Jeno and she nodded. They encounter everyone in the lobby, and they went to the concert hall.

"Hello, we are NCT dream, we'll work hard" they present themselves to the concert staff. They started the practice, the dances doing them seriously, changing some thing to accommodate on the space.

The free songs they were just goofing around on the stage. They were having fun, and soon, was time for their break.

"Yah, stop with the PDA" said Chenle. Yuna smiled and gave Haechan a peak on the lips, gaining gag noises from the boys, and she just laugh. "Are you jealous that I have the best girl in my arms?" teased Haechan. "since when is he so sweet? gross" asked Jisung. "Love changes, or so they say" said Jaemin.

They went back to the hotel at the end of the day. It was eight pm, and they were tired.

Yuna entered the shower and went out after a short while. She brushed her hair softly, and then making her skincare routine. She then just laid on her bed and looked at her phone. Not later, the light were off, but she couldn't sleep.

Hachannie ❤️🌞

yuna
are you awake?

Haechannie ❤️🌞
you can't sleep princess?

yuna:
not really :(

Haechannie ❤️🌞
want to go for a walk
through the hotel garden?

yuna:
can we?

Haechannie ❤️🌞
sure, why not?

yuna:
because it's 1 am...?

Haechannie ❤️🌞
don't worry, it will be fine.
I'll text you when I'm in front
of your door.

A few minutes later she got the text message from Haechan. She silently got ready to go out, only taking a hoodie and whatever shoes she found, which were adidas. She opened the door silently and she smiled when she saw him.

They took the elevator and went down, then walking towards the garden, hand in hand. "I swear if we get caught..." she whispered. "We won't, don't worry" he reassured.

The gardens were light up with lights, tho she only saw spots of light. "I didn't bring my glasses, shit" she said. He chuckled. They walked together, in a comfortable silence, until they arrived to a fountain, that was lit up,  as the water was running.

He turned to her, taking both hands on his and looking at her. "Be my girlfriend" he said. Her eyes lit up and she couldn't help but smile. "be my boyfriend" she said, and he let out a small laugh. He leaned in, and she got on her tiptoes.

Their lips connected, one of his hands on her cheek softly and the other one supporting her by the waist. Her hands were around his neck, and she played with his hair. They separated to catch their breath, but leaned in again, she felt his tong passing softly through her lip, and she allowed entrance, his entering her mouth. Their lips danced softly as they were immerse with the kiss.

They separated after a few seconds. "I swear if someone saw us, we're in big trouble" she said, still close to him. "We would" he agreed. "I love you, Donghyuk" she confessed. "I love you too, Paulina" he said smiling.

They went back to their rooms, and if she couldn't sleep, well, now she totally couldn't, what just happened?