ᴀ/ɴ 1

important

i was really trying to avoid writing author's announcement, but i think this is very important.

I'm sure that most of you are aware that Sulli passed away yesterday. It has been confirmed that the cause of her passing was taking her own life.

i'm here to tell you guys, if you are suffering of depression, anxiety, or other metal illness, don't end it. There is always many ways to get out of the dark hole. Please don't hurt your self, please.

if you are suffering, please look for help, that could save your life. And if you know of someone, a friend, family that are going through this, help them the best way posible, you could also save their life.

I'm going to put a list of what to do or what not to do. I would also like to remind you that being sad or feeling negative doesn't mean you are depressed.

how to help:
if you are being pushed away by a friend or some from your family with depression, don't let them. always be there.
•since depression sometimes makes you feel alone, always try to show them that it isn't true. Send them a tex, good morning, good night, how are you feeling, etc.
•also try to prise them when they've done something right.
•try to listen to them when they are talking.
•help them search for a professional, sometimes people don't feel it's necessary so they don't want it, try convincing them.
•Understand that you can sound confident and have depression, you can look healthy but feel worthless, you can look happy but be miserable inside, you can be good looking and still feel ugly.
•Remember that me tal health is more important than grades.

What to avoid doing or saying:
"Think that you have everything you have, not everyone has it" try to avoid saying this kind of things, since depressed people usually feel guilt of how they're feeling.
•Remember that depression doesn't care what you have or don't, it's a mental illness, you still feel like you have nothing.
•Do not think of because a depressed or anxious person has you, they are automatically feeling okay again, that's not how it works.
•Don't point out how skinny or thick they are, don't point out acne, cuts or scars, how much or little they are eating, how much they sleep or how little they do.
•depression is not being weak, being lazy or choosing to be negative, so don't think that and of course don't mention it.
•Don't ask them the reason they are doing self harm is just for attention, that makes you feel even more guilty.
•Don't even ask the reason of self harm, instead, help them.
•Don't try to convince them that what they are feeling comes from their mind, this is a sickness.

this what i could think of right now. This is all based on my personal experience with depression and anxiety.