ᴅᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ

It was the second day do the concert. The group woke up at seven. The moment YunJae sat straight, pain hit like a wave trough her tummy. She closed her eyes strongly and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" asked Haechan, who was emerging the room. "Yup, nothing to worry about" she said smiling. She got up from bed and went directly to the bathroom. And indeed, she had started her period. "Shit" she murmured. "It has to happen on the concert, thanks ovaries" she said sarcastically. She took a bunch of pads and tampons for their long day practicing. "I hate not being fucking regular, this wouldn't happen" she said as she went back to her room, and shoved them all inside her bag, were her changing clothes were.

She then changed and went to the kitchen for some cereal, still in pain, were the boys were already. "Morning" greeted Jaemin with a smile. "Hi" she said half smiling. She went to the medicine box, were cramp pills were supposed to be. She searched for them, taking everything out, and when she finally found them, there was nothing left. She sighted heavily. "I want to hit myself" she said really meaning it. She sat on the table sighting heavily, enduring the pain on her back and her lower tummy.

"are you okay?" asked Jisung. "Yup, no worries, only cramps nothing big" she said, suffering. "We know you get them hard, Yun, do you need anything?" asked Renjun. "Can you please tell the manager to pass through the drug store and buy me some" she asked. Renjun nodded and took out his phone.

Soon, they were in their way to the concert hall, getting ready to practice all day. "how are you feeling?" asked Haechan, with an arm around her, and her head lying on his shoulder. "I bit better, the pain is less" she said, giving him a pick on the neck, as it was at her hight.

They arrived and went down, again to practice. They started to run the concert to have a better organization that day. As she danced, the pain in her lower back and tummy were killing her, she squeezed her eyes and had a heavy breathing to endure it. As the choreography finished, she  crouch down and hold her lower tummy in pain. The boys looked at her in worry, Jisung went running for her water, and the rest stayed with here. "Here" said Jisung handing it to her. She murmured a low thanked and drank it slowly. She got up and went back stage, she needed to change it, she knew it wouldn't hold another choreography.

"Don't worry, we changed all your white bottoms to black" said the stylist smiling. "Thank you" said Yuna smiling back, really grateful.

They practiced again, YunJae making her best to endure the uncomfortable feeling and the pain. The concert was only in a couple of hours, so they ran the concert again with outfits. She felt the uncomfortable feeling of changing and changing in her state.

"The concert is in an hour, start getting ready" said the manager. Yuna started getting her hair and make up done, after changing, she went to bathroom, now putting a tampon, which was the best idea. She returned and and change, nos later started the concert.

The concert went good, she didn't have as much fun since her pain would be there bugging. She couldn't take anymore pills since she could only take one every four hours, and she took one before the concert.

"How are you feeling" asked Jeno, as they rushed to change. "Not very good" she said, breathing heard. "I'm doing my best though" she said.

They went on stage again, she gave her everything, ignoring the pain waves that washed her. The concert finished, they went backstage to change. "That has been the most difficult concert i have taken part on" she said "I'm sorry you had to give the concert on your period" said Chenle, patting her shoulder. "It's okay, I can deal with it" she said smiling. "Woman are so strong, damn" commented Jaemin. "Not to brag, but we are" agreed Yuna.

They arrived and she took a shower, and finally happy that the day was over, but not the week.

hwwooo

so, I want to tell you about a story. I'm talking again about the Jaemin one, but I also did a Jisung one. The jisung one is a short story, mainly sad, but yeah.