ᴋʙs sᴏɴɢ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ

It was finally the day. In her eyes, her moves and notes weren't still perfect, even when the boys priced her a lot. They knew there was something wrong with her, and they had been talking about it without her present. But still weren't sure what was happening, even though they had asked her a million times and she always said she was fine.

Cover up, her solo song, was first. Her heart was beating fast, and she was nervous. She had drained herself by practicing double everyday, but still, she didn't feel ready, not perfect for her liking.

"You'll do grate Yun, you'll see" said Renjun. Yum nodded, still not feeling sure. Her members gave her a bit of strength, but she still felt not enough.

"Yuna, you're up" called one of the staff. She took a deep breath and went towards the stage, waiting for the last group to finish and go out.

She took another deep breath as the lights went out, and she walked into the stage, while music started and the light light up, with smoke around her. She shook off her feeling and started the song, singing and dancing.

Everyone could say she did grate, having natural talent, but she felt so down, so angry at herself. She was also exhausted, not really feeling good.

"You did so good!" said Chenle happily. "Thank you" she said smiling, although not really feeling like it was true.

She changed to another outfit, the one she would use with the boys. She had skinny black leggings, her black blouse tugged in and the light pink velvet suit on top.

"Yunjae, you should really eat something" said the manager. Yunjae sighted, taking a slice of pizza, not really wanting it. She took a few bites and she felt like throwing up. She took her water bottle and took a few sips.

"I'll go to the restroom" she said, standing up and going. She walked fast until she reached it, and enter the first cubicle. She then vomited everything. She hadn't ate much, but she still puked everything.

She came back a few minutes later. She sat on her seat and drank water again. "Yun, are you sure you are okay?" asked Jeno. "Yeah, don't worry"
she affirmed. They didn't completely believed her, but right now was not the time.

"Dream, you are up" called a staff. The stoop up and got ready. They did their chant and went on the platform, that raised slowly.

The danced started shortly. Yuna already felt ei though air, but she continued. Boom started and she felt pretty bad. Her head was spinning and she was nearly able to maintain her balance.

The song ended and they walked towards the exit of the stage. They were still on the stage, when she finally lost her balance, falling on the floor and getting unconscious.

Jisung managed to cough her before her head hit the ground. Gasps sound through all the place, as Jisung carried her out of stage.

"Soy her down!" said a staff when they were finally off the stage. The paramedics rushed towards the unconscious girl while the members just looked at her worriedly. 127 also appeared, worried about their girl. "What happened?" asked Johnny worried. "She suddenly collapsed, Jisung caught her" said Chenle. "But she did seem off the last few weeks" commented Renjun. "She almost doesn't eat and overworked herself" said Jaemin. "Yeah, she does seem more skinny" said Yuta.

The girl was still unconscious, Haechan was at her side while she laid on the sofa of their waiting room. He sighted, they would take her to the hospital when the van arrived.

"It's here" said the manager. "Can I go with her?" asked Haechan. The manager did t let him, as the festival was still running. He sighted, and let her hand go.

She arrived to the hospital shortly, where she got treated the moment she opened her eyes.

"Well, she has low weight, is overworked and dehydrated" said the doctor. Yunjae was hearing all this, she was already awake and was next to her manager, listening.

She slept in the hospital for a few nights, they needed to check on her. The boys probably already knew, and she was ashamed. Some tears came out of eyes. She really busted it this time.