ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ.

"We're- what?" asked again Yuna as she though she misheard.

"A concert" repeated the manager. Everyone couldn't believe their ears. Dream would have their first own concert, just them, in the stage, singing and dancing all their songs. Jisung couldn't maintain his tears and started to cry in happiness.

"I can't believe we're finally having a concert" said Renjun in delight.

"We have been waiting so much time, it's finally true" said Chenle happily.

"When are we gonna start preparing?" asked Yuna to their manager.

"on Mo day we'll start" said their manager. She smiled along with the rest. That was going to be tough but fun.

"Let's tell the fans! They're going to be so happy!" said Jaemin grabbing the camera.

They started their live. They were squished so all of them could feat the camera frame. Yuna was between Jisung and Haechan, being squished by the two.

"Guess what?!" said Haechan when a certain amount of fans were in the live.

"We're having a dream concert!" Renjun said smiling.

They talked with the fans for a while and then ended the live. They were drove to the dorms by their manager and the whole way they talked about the concert.

few months later.

"okay the concert is tomorrow" said Yunjae to the rest. "I just noticed" she added nervously.

"Yup, it's tomorrow" said Haechan putting an arm around her waist.

"Everything will go fine, don't worry" said Renjun. "we practiced a lot" he added.

"Renjun's right, we'll do grate" said Jaemin smiling.

"I hope we could have done it with Mark though" said Jisung. "It would have been grate we could have done it the eight of us" he said.

"Some of 127 will be coming" said Haechan. "I think Johnny, Doyoung, Taeil, Jaehyun and Yuta" he said.

That night, everyone went to sleep early, including Donghyuk, whom hate sleeping, as weird as it sounds.

Next day, they went to the arena early, to start practicing again.

"Yun, remember, Snapping and Burning go in between Stronger and We go Up, okay?" said the manager.

"Yup, don't worry, i won't forget" she reassured.

"You'll have a minute to change, so you really need to be fast" said one of the managers.

"One minute? I think we can make it" said Jeno.

They started practicing again with the change of outfits, and then, it was time. The cheers could be heard from backstage, as final touches and microphones were being put. Mark was there, as they were getting ready.

"You're up in two minutes!" said another manager. Their hearts were racing, they were excited.

"You'll do grate, don't worry, give it you're all" said Mark. Everyone nodded smiling. "Ready? YO DREAM!" he chanted.

"JJEOREO JUJA, FUGHTING!" they chanted back and went up stage.

They music started and cheers were louder than ever. They sang and danced the beginning of the concert, ready to dance the night away. The firsts song finished and they started talking to the fans.

"You know, only yesterday I actually realized we were actually having a concert" said Yuna.

"Jisung cried" said Jaemin.

"Yah!" complained Jisung.

after a few more words, the next song started. They were putting they're all in the stage. They were all so happy about doing the concert.

The next song was stronger, meaning that after, she would need to change. The song ended and she ran backstage while the boys talked to the fans.

She started changing with the help of her stylist, as fast as she could, putting the shirts, the shorts, then the one that was above the other one, and the most difficult part, the black timberland boots.

"You have twenty seconds!" announce the manager.

"Jesus christ!" she said while she tied one and the stylist the other. She stood up and then got her hair a bit acomodares and she was out, passing fast by the boys.

She took a deep breath and started with her first song, Burning. When the song started, the crowd cheered, making her fired up. She was having fun, she was happy.

Both her songs ended and went back stage, already getting undressed as she was going into the changing room with all the boys getting retouched. Not minding she was in only a bra and already taking her boots off without doing the shoe laces and with her own feet and she walked.

"How was it?" asked Chenle, not minding she had nothing on top (expect her bra).

"Grate, it was really grate" she said happy, as she put another blouse and took her shorts off as fast as she could.

"You hace that tick of always getting undressed in front of us in concerts" said Renjun, as he remembered the dream concert. She just rolled her eyes and put her microphone on.

They went back to stage and started We go up. The concert went grate, they even cried, Jisung specially, cried into Hyuck's shoulder. Yuna spilled a tear or two, saying she was so thankful for their fans and the opportunity they gave them, eventually crying a bit more after, as she smiled. "I really want to thank you all" she said smiling.

The concert came to an end and they gave their last goodbye to the fans. They went backstage, and got change to some more comfy clothes, then 127 arrived.

"You did grate!" said Johnny smiling, showing he was proud of the youngests.

"Congratulation" said Doyoung and Yuta at the same
time.

"I must say, Yuna slap it with Burning and Snapping" said Mark laughing.

"Oh she did" agreed Taeil. "and the solo stage of Renjun and Jeno were incredible" he added.

They went back to the dorm happily, ready for their next concert.