sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ

Although the Dreamed where busy with promotion, they had little brake, where Chenle begged Yuna to take her shopping, since he said that she needed new clothes. At the end, Chenle, Renjun and herself went to the mall together.

"Yun, you lead the way" announced Chenle.

"don't you want something for yourself too?" she asked being a bit shy. "you grew a lot the past months" she added.

"okay, so we choose together" he said smiling.

The three of them went through stores, Renjun also buying some things for himself. Chenle insisted on buying her somethings with his own money, but she declained when it was too expensive.

Yuna was looking through some gold bracelets, when she found one with a little sun carved in it. She smiled remembering of Haechan.

"oh? you want to buy it?" asked Renjun.

"oh, it's pretty" commented Chenle.

"I'm going to buy it for Donghyuck" she said sure.

"you really love him, don't you?" asked Renjun.

"huh...?" the girl manejes to say getting red. Both boys giggled at her.

She bought the golden bracelet, it was a bit expensive but not something she couldn't but herself. It was inside a small black bag, and the little bag was i side a small box decorated with a small white bow.

They went to grab a snack in the food court. When the managers were far ordering their own food, she decided to tell them what had happened a few days ago.

"actually guys... uh, we confessed to each other" she said smiling shyly.

"really? that's grate!" exclaimed Chenle.

"ugh, took you both long enough" added Renjun smiling a bit.

"Hey, but what will you do with the agency?" asked Chenle.

"Oh, i think we are going to keep it from them a while and when it gets formal i guess we'll tell them...? i'm actually a bit scared, not gonna lie" she explained.

They changed subject when the managers arrived. It was lucky for them that it was Monday morning, so there were no fans around. Not that they didn't want to meet some, but that could get thing less dynamic.

Soon, they went back to the dorms with their hands full of bags. Everyone was chilling there, Jisung watching TV, Jaemin and Jeno playing games in Jeno's computer, Haechan watching his phone in bed.

YunJae thanked Chenle for inviting her and then Renjun for going with them. She took the bags with the help of the manager to her room and Haechan's
and then she left. She took the little bag that had the small box inside with the bracelet and made Haechan scoop to the side so she could lay next to him. He paused the video he was watching and looked her way.

"what do you have there?" he asked looking at the bag next to her.

"well... i- I bought this for you" she said and both sat up facing each other.

Haechan opened it, curious of what the girl had bought him. He looked at the bracelet closely with a small smile planted in his face.

"Thank you Yun, i really like it" he said trying to put it on himself. YunJae laughed and with her small hands helped him.

Haechan hugged the girl and both lied down again, embracing each other.

"Thank you Yun" he said while holding her.

Soon, both of them fell asleep, closing their eyes in each other's arms, feeling the warmth they transmitted.