ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴄᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ

Renjun and YunJae's manager drove them to the doctor to get brackets. "I don't want to..." YunJae pouted. "My theeth isn't that bad" she said. It was true, her canine teeth where only a bit misplaced.

"We're here" their manager announced. Both stepped out fo the car and went to floor number 9. "Are you nervous?" Asked Renjun. "A bit" YunJae responded truthfully.

They entered the doctor's office. And he welcomed them with a warm smile. "So, who's going to start?" Asked the doctor. "I can go first" Renjun said. The doctor nodded and Renjun lay in bed. It took like 1 hour and a half to put every bracket in Renjun's mouth, and now, it was YunJae's turn.

It didn't hurt at all, it was only uncomfortable. It also took 1 hour and a held, little less to put the braces in YunJae's mouth. It felt weird having metals in the back of your teeth. Renjun would be having them for around two years and YunJae a year and a half.

"Well, now we go through the pain of the first days" Renjun said. "Well, at least is for a good cause?" Added YunJae. They were already on their way to SM.

"And? How was it?" Asked Mark. "It feels horrible" said YunJae. "Can imagine" he said. They started dancing to their new choreography, We Young.

Omg!! Finally 100!!! Thank you very much! Ily!