ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ

Chittaphonpom 💁‍♂️
accept / decline

"hey ten" Yuna responded the phone the next morning not really sounding happy.

"I heard yesterday you fought with 127?" he asked. "are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I just don't get why they got so angry over something that happened a year ago" she said still being a bit mad about that.

"Well... They care for you" he responded.

"I know, but was it really necessary? they literally scolded me in front of everyone else, you know them embarrassment i felt?" she asked.

"I know, you should have been very embarrassed" he sympathized.

"I just don't get it, it happened a year ago, they weren't there, and nothing bad happened, I'm okay, the media doesn't know anything, and everything is normal" she said.

"well, they care about you, as I said, they worry something will happened to you" he responded. "We all do" he affirmed. "after all, you are our baby girl" he said.

"I'm sixteen almost seventeen" she said.

"We are well aware of that, Yun, but we met you when you weren't even 12" he explained. "Many of us were already in our 20s, and you were there, a child, who was adorable" he said, recalling the memory of fetus Yuna. "You will always be our little girl" he said. "And we will care about you, because we love you" he said.

"Johnny said he was disappointed" she said looking down.

"It affect you" he said.

"no" she responded.

"I know it did, Yun" said Ten.

"It hurt so much..." she whisper with voice cracking. "Yuta, Johnny and Taeil being angry at me, and then I looked at Doyoung, who wasn't saying anything, but looked plainly disappointed" she said, with trembly voice. "I swear I won't be able to face them again for a while" she confessed.

"Of course you can, their your members, and they love you, they got angry because they were worried" he said.

"I know..." she said in a whisper.

"Everything will be fine, they won't even remember in a week, you'll see" he reassured.

"Then i can't wait for next week" she said.

"I need to go now, everything will be alright, okay?" he said.

"Yes, thank you Ten" she softly.

end call

Yuna's tears were about to fall, and she felt the knot in her throat getting tighter and tighter. "I won't cry because of this" she said, suppressing the tears.

A single tear fell and she whipped it roughly. More coming out without wanting, and she suddenly crying and she didn't now why. She was inside one of the bathrooms of the dorm, not really wanting look at anyone because she felt ashamed about last night.

"Stop crying" she told herself, knowing it wouldn't work. She was so embarrassed, not because of the picture, but because of the fight she had with them in front of everyone. Or she felt regret? Maybe both. She felt bad about raising her voice like that, hoping she didn't hurt them, although she knew that maybe she did.

wellp, don't cancel her, she feels bad about it.