ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs

"YunJae, you'll be debuting with NCT Dream"

~

YunJae was meeting the boys today. Nervous, a bit. Who was she kidding, she was dying of nerves. She learned she was the only girl in this group and they'll be debuting in august of 2016, 6 months from now.

YunJae entered the room, and the boys turned to the door.

"Is she the last member?!" Said one of them.

YunJae took a deep breath and introduces herself.

"Hi... I'm YunJae, nice meeting you" She said awkwardly.

"Wait, how old are you" said another boy.

"I just turned 13"

"Omg she's the maknae!"

"She so young"

"She's a baby"

YunJae just stood there without knowing what to do.

"Hey, I'm Mark, come in." Said Mark boy, who was now standing in from of her. She molded shyly and entered the room. "Boys, present yourself" said Mark.

"Hi! I'm Jaemin!" Said a smiling one.

"I'm Jeno" he said with a cute eye-smile.

"I'm Chenle" he said with a hight pitched voice.

"Renjun" He said rising his hand midway.

"Jisung" He said shyly.

"And I'm Donghyuck, but you can call me Haechan" the boy said flashing a sassy smile.

"Nice meeting you" YunJae said with a smile. "You Can also call me Paulina or Pau by the way" you said a little less shy.

"Where are you from? You don't look completely corean" asked Chenle. "Half Mexican, half Corean" the girl answered.

The now complete group kept on knowing each other, and grew completely close, like family.

The start of a new adventure.