ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ

"I'm so nervous" said YunJae shaking. "You've done this plenty of times, you got this" reassured Mark. "Yeah yeah, I know, it's just I don't know if I'm nervous or just very exited to the point I'm shaking... or both? I don't even know" she said rambling. "She's definitely both" said Renjun and YunJae laughed shakily.

They entered the stage and Yuna, as she was called in stage, heard all the screams. She felt every bit of her body feeling with adrenaline and now she knew she was completely ready to give everything of her as always.

The song started and went smoothly despite the slippery floor. She almost slipped but controles her body, her heart skipped a bit, yes, but no one noticed it. Mark did slip and couple of times but he laughed it off. Jeno slipped his way through the stage but kept his balance only falling once. Jisung did fall and grabbed his shoulder in pain. Jaemin patted him softly and when he passed next to Yuna, she also patted him. She sang and dance not so happy after the slips along with her members, but their faces needed to stay serious and they all nailed it.

"That was good for a slippery floor" said Renjun. "Are all of you okay? Jisung, is your shoulder okay?" YunJae asked concerned. "Maybe, it hurts, but it's okay" he said grabbing it. "Check it tomorrow please" she said still concerned. "I'll do that" He said smiling painfully at her. "Good luck Mark, Hyuck!" She said as she saw them ready to go out to stage. "Good luck everyone!" She cheered. They smiled at her as a thank you and went out. "Holly shit I need to go get changed for NCT U" she said and ran to change midway getting undressed not caring that the boys were there. "This girl...." murmured Renjun.

She was ready to get out with the rest and she could hear the cheers, again feeling her with adrenaline. She put on her serious face again and sang and danced along with her members. She had fun. "What a time to be alive" she thought while dancing. Jaehyun slipped and she had to restrain the urge to yell if he was okay, she needed to keep her professionalisms. The song soon ended and she swore she had the time of her life even with the slippery floor. She left the stage with the rest of the members and changed again for black on black.

The crowd cheered and they came out. She dances her center and sang her two words who she was happy with and almost slipped a couple of times. Many of the boys fell hard. Her heart sank when she watched them fall. Suppressing the urge to go and attend them was also difficult. Jisung fell when he was beside her and she extended her arm to show support. He responded why touching slightly her hand and both continued dancing. When she jumped to get in front, her body lost control and she fell hard, almost all of her body shook when she collided with the hard floor. It hurt so bad a tear escaped her eye, but she couldn't afford to cry in front of her fans. So she kept on dancing with her twisted wrist. She felt a small pat from Ten who was about share the center with her in a few second.

The song came to an end and she slipped again in the last pose. She hit the ground again painfully and tried not to cry but a few tears were already coming out. Her, Jisung, and Jeno who also fell pretty bad we're helped by the other members to get back stage. Lucas, who was in the center, helped her get up since he was one of the closest to her. "Can you walk?" He asked her. "I think so" she said in pain with Aiken tears streaming out. The last fall, her knee comides with the ground pretty hard. Lucas out and arm around her for support and made himself small for her to walk easily. When they were out of the view of most of the public he carried her bridal style.

At this point YunJae was crying of pain, her knee, her wrist and her back hurt like a mother fluffer. They crossed paths with Seventeen since they were next and looked at the whole group in concerned since three of them were hurt pretty badly, meaning Jisung, YunJae and Jeno. "Just don't slip and everyone will be okay" YunJae managed to joke between tears. "I swear I'm okay" she added. "Pau, you're literally being carried and crying" said Haechan.

They finally made it to their room and laid the three hurt members on the only sofas there were. The managers called some nurses who were there in case of accidents and checked them. They didn't had any serious injuries but would need to be careful with their movements for some weeks.

"That was totally not fun" said YunJae in less pain.

I really don't know who was after NCT so I just chose Seventeen. I watched the widow that tell you who fell and I almost cried even if it was one year ago :(