ʏᴜɴᴊᴀᴇ's 17ᴛʜ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lina, happy birthday to you!" they entered her room with her breakfast. She smiled, only being awoken. "Thank you boys" she said smiling.

She ate with them surrounding her as they ate too. "present time?" asked Chenle. "Present time" agreed Jaemin. She really never expected presents, she was happy with only a small thing.

Well, Chenle arrived with a big box, that said 'GUCCI' in gold. Haechan had a pandora bag, it wasn't the small ones, it was a medium one. Jaemin had something from apple, but he shared the present with jisung. Renjun brought a small Dior box, and Jeno had also a small Swarovski bag.

"Jesus guys, you really- wow" she said, not really believing. "Open mine first!" said Chenle excited. Yunjae chuckled a bit, and opened the present calmly. She opened the box and she almost choked. It was a black hoodie with starts and moons, it said Gucci on the middle, and it was very soft. "damn, you went- why do you know mun taste so much" she asked. "I don't know, I just know" he said scratching the back of his head. "Thanks Lele" she said with a sweet smile on her face.

"We're next!" said Jaemin. Jisung gave the present to her. "Oh my god... It's a macbook" she said. She didn't have one since she kind of didn't want to spend many, but we'll, now she had one. "You guys really went 'yeet my money' this time" she laughed a bit. "thank you guys" she smiled.

Renjun was next, he gave her the door box. It was a perfume, and she loved the scent. "I swear you guys-" she said. "I don't even know what to say" she said. "thanks Renjun" she smiled.

Jeno was next, giving the Swarovski small bag. She opened it to see a bronce opened ring, it was the stem of a leaf, and the other end the leaf was formed and had little diamonds through the leaf. She looked at Jeno, really without words. "How do you- oh my" she said, really not knowing what to say. "Thank you Jeno" she said smiling.

"Now goes mine" said Haechan. "uhh, what did the boyfriend got?" teased Jeno. "You'll se now" he said handing the bag to Yunjae.

She opened it calmly, She saw two boxes in it. She opened the bigger one. It had a golden chain, with a sun pendant adorning it, the sun had little stars in  it made of diamonds. She opened the second box, founding a pair of golden earrings, they were two little triangles and had diamonds with it. "Haechan-" she really didn't not what to say. "Happy birthday princess" he said, leaning and playing a small peek on her lips.

She stood up and hugged them, she really loved this boys.

they went hard with the presents, this boys