ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀᴍᴜᴇʟ

Both teens where currently on their way to Xenses. A  small place in la Rivera Maya amd the same group as Xcaret.

The goal of Xenses is to put your senses is action and see the world perspective differently.

It was a 40 minute drive from Cancun, and Samuel and YunJae sang to their favorite boos along the way.

Their experience would be filmed and uploaded later.

"We're here" said the manager.

Both teens got out of the car and both went to their respective bathrooms to change into something that can get wet.

YunJae had shorts and a bikini, but she had a white shirt over it.

"We should go to the nature tunnel first" said YunJae remembering how her aunt told her her funny experience in the completely dark tunnel and only feeling the different ecosystems with her hands and feet.

They made their way through the small rainforest and they were finally there.

They entered both with q camera man behind them. Although it was not permitted, the park let them do that for the sake of the video.

YunJae entered and it was completely dark. It was the noise of a rain forest. She felt plants on her feet and she started walking.

"It's really dark" she whispered.

She suddenly encountered some vines, and being unlucky she got trapped in them.

"Grate" she whispered.

She tried to unlock herself resulting on getting more tangled.

She took a deep breath and slowly liberated herself.

She continued walking and the felt a stream of water in her feet. It was refreshing.

She kept on walking hearing bugs flying around her. Although she knew they weren't there, she felt a bit scared of them.

She continued walking now feeling sand in her feet. There was dry air and it was pretty hot.

She felt the same on her feet and now and then encountered a fake cactus.

She suddenly started feeling cold. She felt rocks beneath her feet. She felt like she was walking down.

She got a bit shaken as in was getting darker and the sealing was getting lower.

Then, she started to hear faint music. It was a nice melody. As she continue walking, the music was getting darker and a spot of light could be seen.

Soon, she got out of the tunnel. She was completely in awe because of the experience.

"Hi Pau" called Samuel who was there waiting for her.

"Sam! How was your experience?" She asked.

"Pretty good, felt tense in the cave" he responded.

"I got trapped in vines" she said giggling a bit.

They continue walking the cave-like way until it open and you could see macaws. They were flying around freely and then and now a new one would fly down.

Then, they went to the upside down town.

It was a whole town that work completely opposite of how it look.

If you saw you where walking up, the gravity would pull you as if you were walking down.

They played around and then finally arrived to the cathedral like place. It had a fountain where small plates where flouting. They were all being pulled to other side of the fountain as if it was a staircase going down.

After the town, they went to the flying part.

They would put a whole body harness attached to a tube that would hold it. It felt like flying like a bird. It was pretty cool and fun.

After that, you would need to swim through the cave's water and get to the other side. It wasn't far.

Then you would enter a little river that would make you flote and relax there.

Samuel and YunJae went into the same and talked for a bit.

"You know, I would like to bring my group here" she said.

"Would be pretty cool" he admitted.

"Thank you for wanting to collaborate with me" she said sincerely. "It means a lot" she added.

"It was nice being able to sing with a friend, so no need to thank me" he said smiling to himself.

Soon, the river came to an end and it ended into a natural pool. It was warm.

Then, there was a mud rever. It looked pretty gross but it actually made your skin smoother. They flote through it talking about their experiences in music.

After the mud fever, you needed to rinse in the water that came from the cave directly. It was cold as ice but it was refreshing.

That was the last activity that was there. But it was cool.

The two friends had fun with each other, liking each other's company.

"Thank you Samuel" she thanked again.

"Thank you YunJae" he thanked back.

••

Wup wup chapter finished!

Xenses is a real place in Mexico and it's pretty cool. If you have the chance to come, try visiting it :).

Also

DROP YOUR TIKTOKA LAMO

mine is paugomezzz