ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs

Haechan was ready. He new that he wanted her to know. He of course was nervous, but something told him everything would be fine.

It was six in the afternoon, and the Dreamis just ended practice for their comeback, which was in about two months.

"hey... YunJae...?" the boy called. The said girl stoped doing what she was doing and looked at him.

"yes?" she answer with a bit of curiosity in her voice.

"mind taking a walk outside with me?" he asked. The rest of the team was looking at them, knowing what was going to happen.

"yeah, sure" the girl agreed smiling sweetly.

Both teens (well kindda since Haechan was already off age) went to the nearest park and walked side by side.

"How was america?" asked YunJae.

"well, it was pretty fun, we had a grate time all together visiting all kind of places" he said remembering. "Miami was grate, we had so much fun in the beach" he giggled at the memory.

"I saw the videos, you all looked like you were having a grate time" she said smiling looking at him.

They continued walking in a comfortable silence. Or was pretty hot since it was summer, but both were comfortable.

"hey, Yun..." Haechan called. She looked at him, lead ting her head since he was taller that her. He knew he already had her attention, so, he continued. "it's just... i've been thinking... well not thinking, feeling... anyway, we didn't see each other like in four months, so i got time to think about you" he said.

"me?" she asked, feeling her heart beating.

"yeah..." he said putting his hand it the back of his neck. "i'll just say it. YunJae, i like you, in a romantic way, not as a sister or as a friend" he said, stoping and looking into the girl's eyes. YunJae blushed a deep shade of red. "of course you don't need to accept me if you are not ready..." he added.

"I like you too" she suddenly said. "since a long time" she smiled.

Both smiled "thank god" he said hugging her. She hugged him back and burring her face in the crook of his neck. They stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's company, after carving it for so long.

i'm so sorry for my mini (enormous) long hiatus!!! i had some mental health problems, but i'm starting get better.