ᴅʀᴇᴍ ᴍɪɴɪ ɢᴀᴍᴇ.

"hello! this is Haechan's cam with a view rate of 37.5%!" Hyuk presented. The rest of the voice booed at him and Yuna laughed.

"We're in Golden Bell!" he said enthusiastically, but no one said it with him. "you should have said it too! Were's your sense of humor?" he asked pouting.

"I want mini pizza" said Jaemin to no one in particular.

"Three, two one, Golden bell!" this time everyone said it with him, and he was satisfied.

"One of the members will give a question and we'll need to answer it" Hyuk explained to the camera.

"How many times can we cheat?" asked Jisung.

"You can only cheat in quiz time" Haechan responded.

Yuna put her name in the white board she was given as "Yuna ♡" and then Renjun was the one who started with the questions.

"When did I first see nct dream members?" he asked.

"the exact day?" asked Yuna with a confused face, not really remembering when.

"2016!" shouted Chenle and Jisung sushed him telling him to write instead.

Jeno and Donghyuk wrote that they didn't know, Nana said that in the basement stairs and it was wrong, Jisung wrote that he loved him and Renjun passed it, Chenle wrote 2015-2016 and it was right and Yuna wrote "idk, you tell me" and it was also wrong.

He then explained that he saw a video of them dancing when they were rookies, and that was the first time he saw them.

"Wait a second... I wasn't in the company test, so it's technically wrong, because neither Chenle or I were there" Yuna defended.

"She's right" agreed Chenle.

"Yah! It was then, no changes" said Renjun and moved on to the next question.

"My first plant's species"

"Oh I know this!" said Jeno excited.

"Uh... was it... wait no! it was- okay i'll write it down" Yuna said before writing on her whiteboard.

"Was it the one I killed?" asked Jaemin.

"Isn't the one killed under his buttom?" asked Jeno and YunJae giggled at the memory.

"People use this after eating" said Renjun to give them an idea.

"Yes! I got it right then!" Yuna celebrated.

"okay next, my favorite temperature!" he said.

Yuna didn't know so she just wrote 'everyone that likes heat is weird and not worthy to be my friend'.

They showed them and Chenle got the correct answer and Jisung too.

"Yuna you're so mean" said Renjun and Yuna laughed.

The rest of the questions passed and everyone answered. Then the next member passed which was Jeno, then Haechan, then Jaemin, then Chenle, Jisung, and lastly Yuna.

"Okay, my turn!" she said excited. Jaemin cooed ay her cuteness and Hyuk smiled.

"Who was the first one to invite me into the practice room when I first arrived?" She asked.

"That's easy" said Jaemin.

They all wrote who they though it was. Haechan wrote i love you, Renjun wrote the manager, Jaemin wrote Mark, Jeno wrote Mark, Chenle wrote that he doesn't remember and Jisung wrote Mark.

"Aw, I love you too, Renjun, you're wrong and Chenle too, you three are correct" she said smiling.

"Next! What is my favorite solo song? not mine, in general" she asked clarifying at the end.

"Uh... okay I think I know" said Jisung writing it down. Yuna smilied knowing that maybe one of them would know it.

The answers were shown, Renjun wrote Falme of Love from Taemin, Jeno wrote One of Those Night from Key, Jaemin wrote Roller Coster from Chung Ha, Chenle wrote One of those nights from Key and Jisung wrote New heroes from Ten.

"Oh! Jeno, Chenle and Jisung got it right! One of Those Nights and New heroes are the best songs in the world" she said "I mean i love the other songs too, they're bops, but New Heroes and One of Those nights are the bops of bops" she explained.

"Of course I had it right, she listen to it like 20 times in the last airplane we took" said Chenle.

"The last question is, what is my favorite flower?" she asked. It was pretty obvious, for her at least.

"Oh! that's i treating!" said Haechan, and only the dream members catching why he said that, and giggled.

They wrote what they though it was and showed the answers. Renjun wrote Tulips, Jeno wrote roses, Haechan wrote Sunflowers,  Jaemin wrote lilys, Chenle wrote 'i don't know, lettuce' and Jisung wrote carnations.

"Renjun has it right, I love Tulips, but I'll give a point to Jisung because i also love carnations" Yuna said. "Well, that's all my questions!" she said sitting in the floor again, not before adjusting her skirt, which was a bit short.

They ended the program and stood up, they started chatting normally again, being off camera.

"It was time i knew your favorite flower" said Haechan, as if he was tired of not knowing. The rest of the boys just teased them and laughed, Jaemin acting as if he was going to puke. Yuna laughed, she was glad everything was going fine.