ғɪxᴇᴅ ᴜɴɪᴛ

"we're going to be a what now?!" said Yunjae not believing her ears. "a fixed unit, though it would be different, it will be a rotatory unit, and Mark is in it too" said the manager. "Oh my god Mark!" she said excited. "What will happen after the next comeback?" asked Jisung. "The company is still going through it, but each of you will have your respective units" said the manager. "please tell me there isn't a girl one" said Yunjae. "I don't know Lina" admitted the manager.

"Why don't you want a girl unit?" asked Chenle when the manager left. "I- I dont even know myself, I just do t want it" she said, crossing her arms. "You're going to get jelly?" asked Jaemin. "Shut up Jaemin" scoffed Yunjae.

"oh, there won't be a girl unit, don't worry" said the manager a few minutes later. "Grate! I can finally breath normally" she said with a hand on her chest. "Damn, she would totally get jealous" said Renjun. "I wouldn't!" she defended.

"Well, you'll start preparing for your comeback in a week for now, we will be careful about the virus" said the manager.

It was now night, and Yuna had just finished showering. Haechan was laying on his bed but he was awake. "Love?" she asked. He turned to her. "Are you okay baby?" she asked, siting on his bed with her torso towards him. He sighted, and just pulled her towards him, she laying next to him now.

"I'm full with work and I'm tired" he admitted. Yuna's eyes softened. He was being overworked indeed, well he had been along with Mark always overworked. "Hang in there, I know you can do it" she said softly. "If you need anything, I'm here, I'll help you as much as I can" she said, caressing his hair softly. "You're doing grate Hyuk" she said softly. She felt how he snuggled more into her arms, having his head in her chest as she embraced him.

She started to hear deeper breaths from him, meaning he was sleep. "I love you Hyuk, I really do" she said, cuddling him more, wanting to protect him. She really did love this boy.

imma stop for now, i'm falling asleep 💀