ᴡᴇᴇᴋʟʏ ɪᴅᴏʟ

Long chapter ahead!

"Last time NCT was here there was an issue" said Defconn. "To ve honest, I still don't understand, NCT, NCT 127, NCT Dream, NCT U, what else?" Asked Doni. "NCT 2018" the group responded.

"Let's welcome NCT!" They both said at the same time and the group came out. "They keep coming out..." said Doni in disbelief. "Please stand in a line." Instructed Defconn. "Like a wedding, tall ones in the back" said Doni. YunJae of curse was the smallest among the group.

"1, 2, 3, To the world! Here's NCT! Hello, we are NCT!" The members said at the same time. "There's a girl?!" Asked Defconn. "What did you say?" Asked Doni. Taeyong responded with the presentation the group just did.

"Alright, NCT, is this NCT or NCT 2018, or NCT U or what?" Asked Doni. "It's NCT 2018 now" responded Doyoung. "So all of you are NCT 2018?" He asked again. "Yup" the whole group said. "So, it's 2018, 2019 and so on?" Asked Defconn. "That's right" responded YunJae. "And you were promoting as NCT 2017 last year?" Asked Doni. "We started with the years only this year" she responded. "So all of NCT U, 127 and Dream united turned into 2018?" Asked Defconn. Doni has a face as if his brain was about to explode. "Yes" responded Mark.

"As you are so many, please briefly introduce yourselves" said Doni. He did and example and the group started. They started to go in circles introducing themselves. "Hello, I'm Yuna!" The girls said smiling with the flower pose. The introductions kept going until the third round and then the camera man gave up on his life and decided to go back stage again.

"NCT U was here before, right?" Asked Defconn. "No, it was 127" responded Johnny. Doni said hello to only two members he remembered meeting. "Wait a second, there were at least 10 more" said Doni thinking. "Tell me, how many members are supposed to be in 127?" Asked Doni. "9 members" responded Johnny. "So half of them are NCT 127" said Doni. He started greeting random members as 127 including YunJae and she giggled a bit.

"Raise your hand if you are NCT" said Doni. 19 people raised their hands. "Then raise your hand if you are NCT 2018" they both said. Again, 19 people raised their hands. "127" 9 people raised their hands. "Wait but you were 2018" said Doni. "All of us are 2018" answered Doyoung. "NCT 2018 and NCT is the same thing just with another project name" explained Taeyong.

It took a while for the explanation to be made, but soon they made it. "Okay, NCT 127 come out" said Doni. They came out. They explained what NCT 127 meant fastly and then Dream came out. "Oh Mark and Haechan came out again" added Defconn. He explained why he came out and what did Dream meant. "Now, NCT U come out" said Defconn. This time YunJae also came out. "Wait you are always coming out" Doni said pointing at Mark. "It's according to concept" he explained again. "Yuna also came out again" Defconn pointed out. "And also Doyoung" added Doni. Doyoung explained what U meant and the thing about concepts. "So, what about Yuna, is there going to be a NCT unit of girls?" Asked Defconn. "I don't really know...?" Responded Yuna in doubt.

"Do all 19 members live in a dorm?" Asked Doni. "No, it's divided by units" responded Johnny. "Where does Mark stay?" Asked Doni. "With 127"responded YunJae. "Mark Can stay wherever he likes" said Doyoung casually. Doni and Defconn started to attack mark playfully and Yuna couldn't stop giggling. "Wait what about Yuna? She's a girl" asked Defconn. "Oh, I stay with Dream" she responded. "And transportation?" Asked —. Doyoung explained how it was once in a blue moon how NCT as a whole has schedule together, except for that day.

"Is Taeyong the older member?" Asked Doni. "No, it's Taeil" he responded. "Wait I have seen him!" Exclaimed Defconn. "I was here last time" Taeil responded. "And who's the maknae?" Asked Defconn. "Oh, it's me" YunJae raised her hand. "And hoe old are you?" Doni asked. "I was born in 2003, just turned 15" she responded. "2003?!" Doni exclaimed shocked. "Don't you feel generation gap with your oppas? He asked. "Hmm... no, not really" she said giggling a bit. "What about the jokes?" Doni asked. "I understand them all" YunJae said laughing a bit. "Well the dad jokes are no fun" she added. And the older ones laughed a bit. "Do you understand teen slang?" Doni asked Taeil. "I've heard some" he responded. They showed them some slangs and slowly everyone starts to understand them. And laughing.