ɪɴғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

YunJae woke in the middle of the night due to a horrible stomachache. She rolled on her bed because of the pain feeling helpless. She was almost in tears due to the pain she was feeling.

She rolled for about an hour trying to sleep to ease the pain, but she suddenly started feeling nauseous. She started feeling the weird sensation at the back of her throat and she knew she needed a bathroom fast.

She literally get out from bed not minding making noise and opened the door harshly, she ran to the bathroom and puked everything she had on her stomach.

"Yun? Is everything alright?" Asked a sleepy Renjun who probably woke due to all the noise she made. She was about to answer when another wave of that sensation came a puked more. This time Renjun grabbed her hair.

She stood up from the flour and washed her teeth while Renjun rubbed her back. "I'm okay" she said feeling numb. "Of course you're not" the boy answered. To make it more obvious that she wasn't feeling at all well, she grabbed her tummy in pain and breathed heavily.

Renjun shook his head and carried the sick girl back to bed. He then brought a trash can to avoid accidents. "Thank you" she whispered in pain. "Tomorrow we're telling the manager to get you to the doctor" he said. She nodded her head and tried to sleep again, but the pain was worsening.

Haechan sleeper soundly on his bed next to her while little tears left her eyes because of the pain she was feeling. She drank a bit of water thinking it could ease the pain a little, but instead, she made another trip to the bathroom and puked again.

She was half she didn't wake anyone this time. But when she returned to her room, Haechan was wide awake looking at her. "Yun, are you okay?" He asked with a raspy voice. "I don't think so..." she whispered.

"Do you want me to call the manager?" He asked. "No need, it's not that serious" she said. "Besides it's four in the morning" she added. The boy nodded not sure and went besides the girl. He sang softly for her to fall asleep while he took her hand massaging it.

She eventually fell asleep but woke up again at about six in the morning to vomit again. She brushed her teeth again and washed her hands and went back to bed. She curled in a ball in her bed. "Yun?" Calles Donghyuck. She send a weak replay. "You vomited again?" He asked. She whispered a weak yes. "I'll make a tea" he said getting up.

After some minutes, Haechan came back with a cup, where the tea was. "Than you" She said taking it and sitting straight. "I'm also calling the manager and Taeyong in a while" he said. The girl nodded while swallowing the tea the boy made for her.

At 8 am, Renjun called the manager while Haechan called Taeyong. The girl had puked three times more before then. "I swear I'm gonna get abs from all the vomiting" she managed to joke.

Thirty minute later, the manager was ready to take her to the doctor. She asked if one of the boys could go with her, so Jungwoo was now beside her in the car sit. She had a plastic bag on her hands for obvious reasons. "You're going to feel better soon" Jungwoo said while rubbing her back.

They made it to the doctor and YunJae was getting checked up while Jungwoo waited outside. She vomited a few times in her plastic bag while getting there and checked up.

"You have an infection" said the doctor. "Have you eaten outside?" He asked. She revoked the memories of last night dinner, everyone ordered Chinese food and she was the only one who had a different plate, and also the only one to eat it. "Hm, you will need an injection to at least stop the puking" said the doctor.

At the word 'injection', YunJae's eyes were already teary. She hated them and somehow had a phobia for them. "Can Jungwoo come in...?" She asked. "Yes, if you don't mind" the doctor responded.

The nurses were preparing the injection and Jungwoo held YunJae's hand. "It will be fast, don't worry" he reassured the crying girl. "I'm right here with you" he added.

She got her shot and cried. "See? It wasn't that bad" reassures the boy. "It was horrible" the girl responded. They stop on a drug store and bought the meds the doctor asked her to take. She swallowed a pill right there then went back to her dorm.

"Thank you for accompanying me" she thanked. Everyone was out practicing so she was home alone for a while until her members came back.

Surprisingly, SM gave her the week to feel better. She was only going to miss a concert, nothing more.

So... yeah... being sick sucks.
I'm currently having an stomach infection and I swear I feel like shit.
I haven't slept for like 38 hours due to the pain and I also haven't eaten since yesterday night.
I hate being sick.