ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ's ɪɴᴊᴜʀʏ

YunJae notices something off in Jaemin since one of their stages. It was like is something was hurting him and he constantly had a hand on his back.

"Nana, are you sure you're okay..." YunJae asked. "Yup, all good" he responded with a pained smile. "Don't try to hide it, what is hurting you?" The girls asked again. "Nothing, I swear" Jaemin attempt to lie again. "Alright..." she let it slip.

The Dreamis where in dance practice. Everyone was giving every bit of energy. Ending the choreography, everyone dropped to the floor exhausted, but Jaemin dropped to the floor in pain, panting because of it.

"Jaemin!" Jeno yelled and went to his side, followed by the rest. Tears were evident in Jaemin's eyes. "Jaemin what happened?!" Asked Mark. The choreographer was also there. "I'll be calling your manager" the choreographer said and ran out of the room. "M-my back. It hurts" he choked out. "Why didn't you tell me when I asked you?" YunJae asked with tears in her eyes. "I didn't want to create a fuss..." he managed to say.
The manager arrived two minutes later and called an ambulance. They took Jaemin and the manager together, and the rest of the dreamies returned to the dorm.

Jaemin had some studies done and the doctors said it was his back disk. They said he would need some time to recover, and couldn't promote with the group for some time.

"I'm going to miss you Nana..." YunJae said hugging lightly the boy, sacred to cause him pain. "I'll miss you too" he said slightly smiling. Jeno and Mark helped Jaemin take his bags to the car, since he would be going home for some time. "We'll try to visit!" Said Chenle. The group took turns to say goodbye to him, each of them hugging him lightly. "Bye Nana... see you" YunJae said sadly. "Please get better soon" she added. "Don't worrie, I'll be back before you know it" he said smiling to the girl maknae.

They bid their good byes and went back inside. "It feel odd without Jaemin" said Jeno. "Feels like some is missing" YunJae added. "He'll get better soon" said Jeno. "Of course he will!" Said Chenle.

Little did they know it would take a year and a half.