ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ's ʙᴀᴄᴋ

This was clearly going to be a surprise since the group didn't know. Jaemin left little pieces of paper, being clues that lead to one place, We're he was going to be.

Dream was chilling in the dancing room. Until the manager came. "Hey, someone left this here, you should read it" said the manager, knowing who was it from. They group curiously opened the paper and Mark read. "A place in the agency were you Can feel the breeze and the sun shines" he finished. "Well, obviously the roof top" said YunJae. Everyone nodded and headed there. "What is this anyway?" Asked Donghyuck. "No idea" responded Jeno. They finally got to the rooftop and searched fo the other piece of paper. "Found it!" Shouted Mark. They all stood next to mark and he read again. "A place were music blasts, especially one who everyone knows the dance for" he read. "Probably someone's practice room" said Haechan. "Well yeah, but whose" said Chenle. "Hmm, Maybe EXO's...?" Suggested Jisung. "Let's go" said Renjun and everyone followed him. YunJae knocked the door and all entered. "We're just gonna look for something pretty fast" said YunJae. "Oh, we have it, here" said Suho. The whole team of teens circled the man and read the paper aloud. "You can hear the water moving and the soft breeze, in spring there are beautiful cherry blossoms" Renjun read. "Hmmm, somewhere outside the company then" said Chenle. "Why don't you go to Han River" suggested Chanyeol. "Yah! You're not supposed to help them!" Scolded D.O. "Thank you oppa!" Said YunJae while leaving the room. "Why do you call him oppa and you don't call us oppa?" Asked Jeno. YunJae just rolled her eyes playfully. "Let's go" She said.

They arrived shortly to the river. "Now what? This place is huge" said Chenle. Suddenly an SM staff came and gave them a paper. "Thank you" YunJae recibe it and bowed. The she read aloud. "The biggest tree of the place. Picnics can be done there and it has a pretty view of the river and the rest of the park" she finished. "Well, we know where to go" said Haechan and all started to walk. "Wonder why we are doing this" said Jisung.

They finally arrived to the biggest tree. They didn't expect to see who they saw. YunJae got exited and ran to the person. "Jaemin oppa!" She said when she finally hugged him. "I missed you" she added. "I missed you to Yun" he said hugging her. "Jaemin! Does this mean you're promoting this year?" Asked Jeno happily. "Yup, I'm finally promoting" he said smiling.

They sat down on the picnic that was prepared and talked. They were all exited. Finally the team was complete again, and they couldn't be happier.