sɪᴄᴋ

YunJae woke up feeling dizzy. She knew she had been outside without a sweater in plain November, which was already cold. She stood up from her bed and went to the shower, it wasn't like she could skip anyway, she was an idol and they were preparing for their next comeback around March.

"You look terrible" said Jaemin when she was having breakfast with the rest of the boys. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked. "Oh, yeah" YunJae responded lying. "You sure? You look pretty bad" he pressed. "Yup, all good" she said even feeling worse. "I mean, you're burning" said Chenle with a hand on her forehead. "YunJae, if you're sick, you can skip" said Mark. "No! I'm not sick and i can't skip, we're starting to prepare for the comeback" she said stubbornly. "Okay, But If you're feeling worse later, we'll tell the manager you're sick" he said. "Alright" she agreed. It wasn't like she was going to tell them she felt sick either way.

They were already lurking the dance for 'Go'. YunJae was doing her best, but she felt horribly sick. "YunJae, is everything alright? You don't have the same energy as always" said the choreographer. "Yeah, sorry" she apologized. But Jisung spoke up. "She actually really sick" he said. "She was burning up in the morning" added Chenle. "Sit YunJae, you'll watch for today" said the choreographer. She nodded and sat down.

When they were back at the dorm, YunJae was worse than in the morning. "You're going to the doctor" said Mark. "I swear I'm fine" the girl stubbornly said. "You're not" said Mark. "I'm calling the manager" he added grabbing his phone. She knew it was no use fight with Mark, so she let him.

The next day YunJae went to the doctor, and was diagnosed with the flew. She was going to stay at the dorm for one week, and she couldn't get out of hers and Donghyuck's room, since the rest would catch it. "Don't worry, we'll teach you the dance when you recover" said Jisung from the other side of the door. "Thank you" said YunJae weakly. "You'll get better, don't worry" he added.

YunJae cried a bit that week. She felt so useless. She didn't like being sick. Obviously the boys didn't know about that. She sighted for the last time and fell asleep.